Hmmmm....

You want a laugh...I almost ate my finger watching the game today...I was eating a huge sandwich and wasnt paying attention and took a bite outta my sandwich and bit the CRAP out of my finger, it bled like **** and now its blue.

I hope you washed it off and took care of it. Bite wounds can get nasty, lots of dirty **** in your mouth.

Guest WoodyPaige
You want a laugh...I almost ate my finger watching the game today...I was eating a huge sandwich and wasnt paying attention and took a bite outta my sandwich and bit the CRAP out of my finger, it bled like **** and now its blue.

Bled like ****? :huh: You must have one **** of a bite.

I hope you washed it off and took care of it. Bite wounds can get nasty, lots of dirty **** in your mouth.

Very true. I have a friend who had a complete weirdo bite his finger. He almost bit part of it off. My friend was in the hospital for 3 days getting IV antibiotics. The doctors said that human bites are the dirtiest of all. So I would step it up from soap and water and definitely keep an eye on it.

Very true. I have a friend who had a complete weirdo bite his finger. He almost bit part of it off. My friend was in the hospital for 3 days getting IV antibiotics. The doctors said that human bites are the dirtiest of all. So I would step it up from soap and water and definitely keep an eye on it.

We'll I'm not a weirdo I usually dont dont take bites outta my finger :lol: , but yea I washed it out and put some peroxide on it + and bandaide. I blame the Falcons for this, I was paying to much attention to the tv

its not even necessarily that they are 'dirty' cause they are....its that bacteria that stay on your surface mucosa(like your mouth) dont usually get into the systemic vascular system....so when they do sometimes they can be a pain because the body has limited previous intravascular exposure to build up antibodies

that was as great as a thread in awhile.. :lol: .

it would have gotten uglier to..o well were still around though

yea i really wish it was around. i didnt get to read the whole thing. it was here when i went over to TATF (around 11 am) and by the time i came back (around 4 when the game was over) it was gone. :(

Since I posted in this thread about almost eating my finger I would like to add I was at the gym today I finished using some dumbells put them near the edge of the bench I was on, and smashed the SAME finger. It hurts sooooo bad right now and i think the nail will be coming off...not a good day for my middle finger.