the season is over!

KJW 23

no good DT out of Grady Jackson?, Jonathon Babineaux is one of our best defensive players at the moment. Brooking being apart of our "only good linebackers" and not Boley? Complain about the dropped pick all you want, but Boley played better then Keith today.

Thank you.

Grady is almost non-existent out there. Whenever you begin to wonder where he is, he falls on a RB for a 1 yard loss. But picking him back up was a temporary solution. His position will be addressed this offseason. Jamaal Anderson his so streaky I hate to give up on him, but he seems so non-existent at times(today for example).

Brooking really seams clueless to me. I caught so much **** for a thread I made a few weeks ago, but his time is done. He needs to be replaced. He's lost a step, and at times seems to have no idea what it is he is supposed to be doing.

I really wish Boley would have had that interception, but he's been decent this year. It's not as great as last year, and he's not one of the top3 in the NFL as people wanted to anoint him as, but he's playing a role. I'd like to see a little more from Curtis Lofton, but he's been solid as well.

I was really not happy with Foxworth's play today either. He needs to step it up, he's played well since becoming a starter, but had a really off game today.

Houston on the other hand: I don't think he's quite up to speed, but he's physical, aggressive, and has some serious potential I feel.

Winning teams are built in the trenches. We've got serious work to do on our d-line and our linebacking corps.

Thank you.

Grady is almost non-existent out there. Whenever you begin to wonder where he is, he falls on a RB for a 1 yard loss. But picking him back up was a temporary solution. His position will be addressed this offseason. Jamaal Anderson his so streaky I hate to give up on him, but he seems so non-existent at times(today for example).

Brooking really seams clueless to me. I caught so much **** for a thread I made a few weeks ago, but his time is done. He needs to be replaced. He's lost a step, and at times seems to have no idea what it is he is supposed to be doing.

I really wish Boley would have had that interception, but he's been decent this year. It's not as great as last year, and he's not one of the top3 in the NFL as people wanted to anoint him as, but he's playing a role. I'd like to see a little more from Curtis Lofton, but he's been solid as well.

I was really not happy with Foxworth's play today either. He needs to step it up, he's played well since becoming a starter, but had a really off game today.

Houston on the other hand: I don't think he's quite up to speed, but he's physical, aggressive, and has some serious potential I feel.

Winning teams are built in the trenches. We've got serious work to do on our d-line and our linebacking corps.

I agree on a few of these guys but what gets noticed is when Shockey catches one on Brooking. What gets taken for granted is that he defended one pass against Shockey and saved at least two first downs coming from the other side of the field. Boley on the other hand looked pretty bad today. Not only could he have saved the game with the gift wrapped INT but his one arm tackles out of position are inexcusable in the NFL. There was one at the goal line and I believe he had a beat on the final first down. No intensity. No sense of do or die. Houston had some nice jams but got lucky when Devery broke free on one of his jams and had nothing between him and the endzone and Brees over threw it.

Anyways, what's done is done and yes we are absolutely addressing Grady's position first day in the draft. Go Ravens.