Good game Saints

Vicious

That was a good game. The Saints just happened to get the ball last. I would have liked to see more fire on the defensive side, but you can't take away what Payton (Peyton?) and the Saints came up with. Of course there were some questionable calls like Ryan choosing to keep the ball on 2nd down during the Falcons' last drive, but you can't really blame anybody for the loss. The Saints played a heck of a game, and it came down to who had the ball last. Here's to Pit and Bal winning. Let's get ready to beat those Bucs down next week. Go Falcons.

it was a great game. i would have to say both of our defenses needs some work before thinking about playoffs.

i'm just glad we don't have to play y'all again this year.

Your backup HB played a heck of a game. Ryan played an awesome game as well. Too bad our special teams and D couldn't make a tackle to save their lives today. Man, if Boley holds on to that botched pick I think ATL comes away the victor today.

I agree with you, you gotta tip your capped... the saints just made a few more plays and had the ball last.... The falcons played a great game also, as the passing game was surperb. Even though we lost, I feel like Matt Ryan have proven today, that the falcons are in good hands for a very long time to come.... A coach will always be second guessed, so i'm glad i'm not the coach!! Overall, a great game to watch for a football fan! Lets go Steelers and RAvens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!