Glaring Problems

3rdDownSofties

We cannot get off the field on third down. Its the same crap every week. I thought the defense was supposed to have an advantage on obvious passing downs, but not for us.

I lost a lot of respect for Norwood today. He looks scared to death returning kicks. I understand trying to set up your blocks, but he tippy toes arond looking like he is scared to take a hit. He needs to put his head down and use his speed and get up field.

Brooking is slow and old. I like him, but It think his age hurts us more than his experience helps.

Milloy lost the game for us today. Sounds harsh, but I think I could have caught that interception 10 outta 10 time, and I haven't played football since I was 13.

Cowboys lose today we still get in. If they pull it out lets still chalk it up as a great season.

Matt Ryan is sick. So much poise and confidence he gives me a semi.

We cannot get off the field on third down. Its the same crap every week. I thought the defense was supposed to have an advantage on obvious passing downs, but not for us.

I lost a lot of respect for Norwood today. He looks scared to death returning kicks. I understand trying to set up your blocks, but he tippy toes arond looking like he is scared to take a hit. He needs to put his head down and use his speed and get up field.

Brooking is slow and old. I like him, but It think his age hurts us more than his experience helps.

Milloy lost the game for us today. Sounds harsh, but I think I could have caught that interception 10 outta 10 time, and I haven't played football since I was 13.

Cowboys lose today we still get in. If they pull it out lets still chalk it up as a great season.

Matt Ryan is sick. So much poise and confidence he gives me a semi.

WE FACED THE NUMBER 1 OFFENSE IN THE LEAGUE IN THEIR OWN HOME TODAY!!!! GIVE THEM SOME SLACK!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

Guest WoodyPaige
i dont think norwood was at 100%..He sure didnt look like it. He also looked BIGGER as in weight. i might be wrong, but he didnt look the same at all.

You are right on it. Something is definitely up with Norwood, and I have a feeling it's more than that limp we saw at the game today.