Good game New Orleans

FalconMama

Give props to the Saints, they played a excellent game. I said on Friday that a balanced Saints team isn't what we needed and I was right. Thomas killed us today. Yes the loss hurt but we're still in this. It will be tougher because we have to win these last 3 to get in but don't give up hope on this team.

Props to NO on the win.

Give props to the Saints, they played a excellent game. I said on Friday that a balanced Saints team isn't what we needed and I was right. Thomas killed us today. Yes the loss hurt but we're still in this. It will be tougher because we have to win these last 3 to get in but don't give up hope on this team.

Props to NO on the win.

Thomas showed out and gave them good balance

FalconMama, you were one of the few saying that this would be a tough game. You got it right and I agreed with you. The rest of these people need to have a reality check. We have serious defensive problems that will have to be addressed in the off season. No way you let the Saints run on you like that.