YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC AND DEPRAVED.

Tom Servo

STHU! We hate the Saints with a passion. Then you factor in the playoffs. The only thing that divides us from the Eagles in that tie that they had. We can't afford a lost, and certainly not a stupid lost.

No sh*t idiot. I'm a Falcon Fan too, have been one since birth. I hate the Saints as well.

What I'm saying is, just because you have a connection to the internet when your feelings are hurt doesn't mean you should spout off ******** statements in over-dramatic thread posts.

Just because I have a car and a bad day doesn't mean I drive it off the cliff.

But go ahead and talk like an idiot anyway.

STHU! We hate the Saints with a passion. Then you factor in the playoffs. The only thing that divides us from the Eagles in that tie that they had. We can't afford a lost, and certainly not a stupid lost.

No sh*t idiot. I'm a Falcon Fan too, have been one since birth. I hate the Saints as well.

What I'm saying is, just because you have a connection to the internet when your feelings are hurt doesn't mean you should spout off ******** statements in over-dramatic thread posts.

Just because I have a car and a bad day doesn't mean I drive it off the cliff.

But go ahead and talk like an idiot anyway.

We held a team that averages 40 points a game at home to 29, we missed a few chances.

Yes this is a divisional loss, and it hurts, but I honestly feel good about the effort and our team as a whole, seriously who thought we would be where we are when the season started.

We are blessed to be where we are and we will get EVEN better in the offseason, however this seasons ends we will be an even better team next year.

(We do need to figure out how to improve our run D)

Its a tough loss to take. We didn't run very well and our rush defence wasn't very good. We didn't play badly but didn't play well enough to win.

There are positives to take out of it and I wouldn't be calling for heads of players on the basis of one game. Boley made a good play but couldn't make it a great play. Simple as. Smith had faith in his defence. It was the right call with that in mind. We just didn't execute on some key plays.

We're still a good team.

If we beat Tampa next week all will be right in the world. We need that one more, and thats where our focus needs to be.

We held a team that averages 40 points a game at home to 29, we missed a few chances.

Yes this is a divisional loss, and it hurts, but I honestly feel good about the effort and our team as a whole, seriously who thought we would be where we are when the season started.

We are blessed to be where we are and we will get EVEN better in the offseason, however this seasons ends we will be an even better team next year.

(We do need to figure out how to improve our run D)

Sorry, I dont feel your sentiments....If your going to be a contender, you have to step up...and we didnt do that today.....we put up 25 points today...if we had a playoff caliber defense...it should have been more than enough...Period.

I dont care who we are playing. NO beat us at our own game, and we made no adjustments and noone on D stepped up to make a play.

Sorry but as a 30 year falcon fan, i'm tired of would of, could of, should of, we hung in there.....we held the #1 ranked offense to 29 points............BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mAN UP AND MAKE PLAYS PERIOD!!!

Seriously, I wish some people would quit living their lives on a teeter toter They're either at the top or at the bottom. Try being a little more even keeled and you'd be surprised how much easier life is. Looking at these boards you'd think it was last season at this time,

Sorry, I dont feel your sentiments....If your going to be a contender, you have to step up...and we didnt do that today.....we put up 25 points today...if we had a playoff caliber defense...it should have been more than enough...Period.

I dont care who we are playing. NO beat us at our own game, and we made no adjustments and noone on D stepped up to make a play.

Sorry but as a 30 year falcon fan, i'm tired of would of, could of, should of, we hung in there.....we held the #1 ranked offense to 29 points............BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mAN UP AND MAKE PLAYS PERIOD!!!

As a thirty year Falcon fan, I would expect you to realize how far this franchise has come in just the last year and be happy about it. I would think you would be enjoying this season and not pissing and moaning about it making yourself miserable over it. I might figure that given the number of truly miserable seasons the Falcons have had that you would appreciate what looks to be a surprising winning season for us. But what do I know? I am just a 13 year Falcon fan.

As a thirty year Falcon fan, I would expect you to realize how far this franchise has come in just the last year and be happy about it. I would think you would be enjoying this season and not pissing and moaning about it making yourself miserable over it. I might figure that given the number of truly miserable seasons the Falcons have had that you would appreciate what looks to be a surprising winning season for us. But what do I know? I am just a 13 year Falcon fan.

I'm sorry...but no, when we lose games that we should win, I'm not settling for "well, we had a remarkable year". Im sorry...but im tired of settling for that kind play/excuses..etc. I love my falcons, and i will watch every remaining game....I drop a bunch of money every year for the direct ticket to watch the games, and when we play a lousy game at crunch time...I have the right as a fan to be pissed and not complacent. You be complacent if you want......but me....I want more...sorry if that makes me ungrateful or what have you

I'm sorry...but no, when we lose games that we should win, I'm not settling for "well, we had a remarkable year". Im sorry...but im tired of settling for that kind play/excuses..etc. I love my falcons, and i will watch every remaining game....I drop a bunch of money every year for the direct ticket to watch the games, and when we play a lousy game at crunch time...I have the right as a fan to be pissed and not complacent. You be complacent if you want......but me....I want more...sorry if that makes me ungrateful or what have you

I agree. If people want to be content with us having a good year, then that's fine. I want more .. I want wins in game like this. We lost and I'll deal with it, no problem. But if people want to be upset about the team losing a game such as this, then so be it. But for you people on your high horses looking down from your snoots telling fans how they should or should not feel or act, go sell crazy somewhere else.