Quit with the Meltdown guys

iloxygenil

A win here would have been HUGE, but you don't beat a team @ home. The fact that we took it to them that well is a testament to our team. The problem today was our DL didn't keep their guards from getting to the second level on those draw plays.

Don't overlook Finneran giving up on that 3rd & 5 route that led to the punt, the defense was bad, but that was huge.

Good luck to the birds the rest of the way. But this season is far from over, I've thought it from the beginning, these last 4 games we should be 3-1. the 1 loss being this game.

What the **** do you mean you don't expect to win this game if you have any sense? I go into everything game thinking my Birds can win. Why? Because this is the **** NFL. Any given Sunday. Ya know? You don't beat a team at home? How many teams have lost at home this year? So what it's a ****ing division game. That doesn't make a ****ing difference. We could have been playing on the face of the **** moon and would have lost with the way the defense played today.

Guess what, your guy didn't either. Doesn't matter who it is, he didn't show up, ya know why? the TEAM lost. You can't pin this on a single player, but you have to give Pierre Thomas the big game ball.

Abe, Davis and Babs did SOMETHING out there.. What did Jamaal do?

Abe -- forced a big holding penalty to negate a 30 yard pass, got in Brees' face forcing him to throw a screen pass into the ground

Babs -- Made the stops for short/no gain on running plays

Davis -- Stopped the 2 point conversion while Jamaal stood there playing tiddly-winks with the RT

That was the biggest bunch of a BS post I have ever read. We could and should have won this game...I dont care what the home team division battle record was. Our defense couldnt stop a 5 year old from dominating...that is why we lost.

We COULD have won this game, you NEVER expect to win on the road against division opponents. If you don't know this, then go stick your head farther up your hind quarters. We COULD have won this game, and we had the chances to. But it would have been stealing one.

Abe, Davis and Babs did SOMETHING out there.. What did Jamaal do?

Abe -- forced a big holding penalty to negate a 30 yard pass, got in Brees' face forcing him to throw a screen pass into the ground

Babs -- Made the stops for short/no gain on running plays

Davis -- Stopped the 2 point conversion while Jamaal stood there playing tiddly-winks with the RT

Yep, you're right...Jamaal didn't break free on the boot action and force Brees to throw the ball away either. Moron...

I didn't record this game, it was in the 2nd quarter I believe.

I will try and find it, but I am pretty positive I know what your talking about. That was John Abraham that came right in Brees' face to make him throw the ball right to the ground..

In the play your talking about.. did Brees throw the ball to the ground or out of bounds?

I will try and find it, but I am pretty positive I know what your talking about. That was John Abraham that came right in Brees' face to make him throw the ball right to the ground..

In the play your talking about.. did Brees throw the ball to the ground or out of bounds?

That was a different play. He threw it out, maybe, I just know he threw it away.

Just find me later on a thread I am going to go through the tape and then put up a thread on the breakdowns in the front 7.. I have work to do for a while.

They sucked today. They were horrible, started hot, we gave them the momentum with the INT when Ryan stared Roddy down and didn't even consider coverage because Roddy's just supposed to be open. He had a monster game, but that turnover really cost us.

A win here would have been HUGE, but you don't beat a team @ home. The fact that we took it to them that well is a testament to our team. The problem today was our DL didn't keep their guards from getting to the second level on those draw plays.

Don't overlook Finneran giving up on that 3rd & 5 route that led to the punt, the defense was bad, but that was huge.

Good luck to the birds the rest of the way. But this season is far from over, I've thought it from the beginning, these last 4 games we should be 3-1. the 1 loss being this game.

We got gashed by a finesse team. They ran on us all day. Our defensive liabilities have been covered up by us jumping to an early lead most games. New Orleans is not a pushover but their defense sucks and they are a finesse team. If we were a complete NFL playoff team we get that win by punching them in the mouth. I completely do not buy that crap about you don't beat a team at home. The good teams do.

We COULD have won this game, you NEVER expect to win on the road against division opponents. If you don't know this, then go stick your head farther up your hind quarters. We COULD have won this game, and we had the chances to. But it would have been stealing one.

You "never" expect to win on the road against division opponents? I don't think he should be sticking his head ...

You "never" expect to win on the road against division opponents? I don't think he should be sticking his head ...

You don't expect to win @ another team's house, sorry you just don't do it. We could have won that game, until you've watched the game long enough to really understand how hard it is to win on the road IN THE DIVISION, that's when you can't expect to win. I expected to win @ Oakland and @ San Diego, I fully expect to win @ Minnesota, but I did not expect a win today, I wouldn't have been shocked by it, but I'm also not going into OMG JAMAAL ANDERSON WORST PLAYER EVER IN NFLZ HIZTORYS !13!#?!3?!11 CUT HIMZ NOW! I'Z BE BETTAH COWCH THANZ MIC SMIFF!!!

Get over yourselves.

You don't expect to win @ another team's house, sorry you just don't do it. We could have won that game, until you've watched the game long enough to really understand how hard it is to win on the road IN THE DIVISION, that's when you can't expect to win. I expected to win @ Oakland and @ San Diego, I fully expect to win @ Minnesota, but I did not expect a win today, I wouldn't have been shocked by it, but I'm also not going into OMG JAMAAL ANDERSON WORST PLAYER EVER IN NFLZ HIZTORYS !13!#?!3?!11 CUT HIMZ NOW! I'Z BE BETTAH COWCH THANZ MIC SMIFF!!!

Get over yourselves.

So are you saying it's just the fans that should never expect a win against a division rival on the road? I think it's safe to assume the players and coaches don't think this way. I don't see why fans should either. I absolutely agree that it is tough to win that type of game, but to say that we should never expect to win I think is ridiculous. It happens every year in the NFL.