We lost because of Defense

Jedi-Falcon

You guys are so sad.

The Saints have the number one offense in the NFL. Give them some credit and get off of our defenses back. It's one game.

Season is over? C'mon. This has been an awesome season no matter what. And it certainly isn't over.

Now that first down ends this game. But we still have three great games to look forward to if not more.

i think most people would have to say the 4th down punt with a lil over 2 minutes cost us the game. IMO, a very poor decision. i hope this doesnt come back and bite us in the butt. at the time, Matt was hott, our defense was getting gashed and dashed like there was no tomorrow, and simply it was the wrong decision.

You guys are so sad.

The Saints have the number one offense in the NFL. Give them some credit and get off of our defenses back. It's one game.

Season is over? C'mon. This has been an awesome season no matter what. And it certainly isn't over.

Now that first down ends this game. But we still have three great games to look forward to if not more.

what happened to that #1 offense when we waxed them by 14 earlier? im sure on a 4th down we went for it correct? poor call indeed.

You guys are so sad.

I might agree with you if the defense looked like they gave a crap today. They were playing so bad they looked like they were trying to throw the game. They were awful today. No way around it. They didn't even try to make plays. If you play hard and get beat, that's one thing. The defense didn't play hard. High school coaches would have had that unit out running after the game. You're going to leave everything on the field one way or the other. Pros sometimes need to remember that.

i think most people would have to say the 4th down punt with a lil over 2 minutes cost us the game. IMO, a very poor decision. i hope this doesnt come back and bite us in the butt. at the time, Matt was hott, our defense was getting gashed and dashed like there was no tomorrow, and simply it was the wrong decision.

Exactly.Today was not our D's day,it was Our offense's day.We should have gone for it on 4 th down,because it was painfully obvious our D couldn't stop them,nor could their D stop us.

Defense didn't lose it all for us. IMO that poor call by the coaching lost the game. We could have made the 4th down. Obviously our defense was complete garbage today. And Mike Smith needs to learn how to manage his time outs better, he shouldn't have challenged the play to begin with. And then he used his timeouts both right after another when they were close to a first down? Hello? Bonehead call?

exactly

and our season is over because of them

The season is far from over, especially considering we have Tampa at home next week, Tampa or Carolina will loose tomorrow and Dallas plays Pittsburgh this afternoon, but the D did play like crap today, and they need both day one picks next year. Grady and Jamaal are worthless, Boley and Brooking got fried today, and the corners actually did pretty well.