CHEERS around the league!

Yep

Here's this Sunday's 1 o'clock breakdown as to which teams Falcons fans should cheer for!

-Falcons@Saints - No Brainer! Let's go Birds!!

-Jaguars@Bears - Normally I'd root against every NFC team that has any chance of taking our wildcard spot, but we need the Bears to stay in the NFC North race so they will play their best next week against the Saints. We don't want to knock the Bears out so they have nothing to play for.

-Vikings@Lions - Let's go Lions. Lions are no threat to our team but the Vikings are a threat.

-Giants@Eagles - I hate and hate the Eagles, but we need them to win here. That ways the Giants will play harder next week against the Cowboys - a game we NEED the Giants to win!

-Houston@Packers - Don't give a **** about this game because the Packers have no bearing on our race any more. I'd like them to be competitive so teams in the NFC North will play hard. However, they have a very long shot at a wild-card spot, so I guess let's go Texans.