Sunday Countdown

Falconsfan567

What a shock. Keyshawn gives us no respect. The Dolphins weren't that bad last year. They lost 6 games by 3 points last year.

Keyshawn = ex-Cowboy....enough said. Did anyone see him try to "school" Ditka last week? I don't remember the topic, but Johnson should be happy he still has his teeth. :D

If I really for cared what they said I would be pissed. Simply because 90% of these so called "analyst" picked us to be the worst team in preseason. Even falling behind the Dolphins. While they did have a horrible year don't get me wrong. Thats all it was. a bad "YEAR". we had a sequence of EVENTS take place here. But you can give it to the Dolphins thats fine, all we did was lose our QB to prison, deal with PETA protesters during camp, have a Military style HC who couldn't communicate with a remote control..only to have him walk out before the end of the season. We also had a AWESOME draft..but never mind that, we're the falcons, its irrelevant. :rolleyes:

We'll just have to get a superbowl ring guys thats all. I'm not worried about what those idiots think.