OFFICIAL FALCONS-SAINTS IN-GAME THREAD

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been on our D too. But all things considered, NO is one of the best offenses in the league and we gave them good field position several times and only allowed 1 TD. So we just need to come out and drive for a clock-leeching TD score and take the lead and drain the big MO.

I agree that points are the important stat, I just would like to see less of the rest of the stats too!

I'm pretty pleased by how we recovered after the INT.

Our offence looks like it's working and our defence is holding the Saints to field goals. If we stop them getting TD's and don't turn the ball over then thats the key to winning this game because we have TD's in us on that defence.

I think the refs need to take a long look at their LT Brown on every play he's one on one with Abraham, I didn't know chokeholds were legal. He's overmatched and I'm disappointed only one hold has been called so far.

They're real good and that is why you don't go soft to a soft coverage at the end of the half. Saints are going to eat that alive everytime.

Agreed. Brees will pick apart ANY coverage, even if all eleven guys on defense drop back. The ONLY way to fluster Brees is with PRESSURE, PRESSURE, and... Oh, yeah... PRESSURE!!!!

I have no clue why this board continues to complain about holding calls. They could literally call holding on every play on every team. We aren't the only team whose players get held but not get called.

AGREED.

I played football in High School there is holding on EVERY play. Or it just seems like it. It's just not always caught........and the crappy high school refs of ours didn't help.....meh.....but that's another story.

The biggest benefit to us in this game is NO has no Time outs left. This could be huge for us in the second half.

You must mean challenges. Yeah, can't reveal the refs bias so easy huh? Holding on the Saints?

What a joke. Yall pushing off and hitting receivers early and not a peep.

I called this feel good home/away cooking a long time ago. ;)