Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-SAINTS IN-GAME THREAD

3,447 posts in this topic

Game over. We easily could have stopped that. I just don't understand our inability to stop outside runs and screens. :mellow:

Because our DE's are not very good. It is the responsibiilty of the DE to prevent rushing outside the O tackle. JA98 is not very good and Abe is only playing about half or less a game now with that injury. Our D is just not that good. I still think we have a good shot at 10 wins, but we are not a play off calibre team and anyone who thinks we are is smoking crack.

Hmmm, NFL Marketing is all this is, I mean they can control everything. BIASED SPONSORS! This is manipulation via OFFICIALS or people trying to MAKE SURE THEIR WILL is DONE regardless of what fairness is........ I can take a loss, but I can't take a BS LOSS on the calls........ I do have to say, and I ain't being a smart UKW, but I do have to say I said all week reggie bush is a person of interest in this game...... DANG IT!!!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, the next draft = all Defense

Defense wins Championships. If we had a D, we would be awesome. I don't care what people say, we came a long way with our offense. We just need maybe a year or two to build up that brick wall Defense.

WHY SMITH YOU **** HEAD.

Oh well. Try again next week we aint done yet........it's possible we could finish LAST in the division.

:lol: :lol: at your BRAIN Finneran sig

Well that stings. Proud of the offense, they played a pretty good game. Defense let them get way too much yardage after the catch, and just weren't prepared for the run game today. And another blown special teams play. Forget about worst to first in the division, still an outside shot at the wild card, but now they'd need other teams to lose in addition to running the table.

More than anything else, I just hope everyone stays healthy the rest of the season.

Why in the crap did we punt? We just handed the Saints the game at that piont. Coach Smith's worst game management decision all year!! You have to go for the first down in that situation!!! I almost had a stroke when he punted, knew the game was over!!

Payton outcoached Mike Smith and the refs! B)

The refs? The refs gave you all the chanes in the world to stop us in the 3rd Q, then gave you a phantom 'defensive holding' in the red zone that no one saw.

I will say Smith was outcoached though....it was dumb to waste the one TO, and it was dumb to punt with our offense walking all over you.

Well that stings. Proud of the offense, they played a pretty good game. Defense let them get way too much yardage after the catch, and just weren't prepared for the run game today. And another blown special teams play. Forget about worst to first in the division, still an outside shot at the wild card, but now they'd need other teams to lose in addition to running the table.

More than anything else, I just hope everyone stays healthy the rest of the season.

Hey, you are saying what is IMPORTANT IMO at this time. Yeah I for one am pretty ticked off at this loss right now. It ain't the end of our PLAYOFF hunt or our season no matter how you at it. You can look at the possitives for the team, but the bottom line a loss is a loss, and that is what it is. NO excuses......... DANG IT!!!!!!!! It ain't over, WE SHALL WIN!!!!!!!!!! "BELIEVE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ref's didnt beat us the freaking Defense beat us. They are horrible and should not say a word on the ride back to ATL. WTF were our LB's all day. Horrible call to punt and take the chance out of matts hands.

I still laugh when I heard the analyst say the unsung hero of the Falcons was the D. LOL

If we beat Tampa, we have a chance.

I HATE being right about stuff I say, DANG IT!!! I said all week watch out for reggie bush............. DANG IT!!!!!!!

It's time to go all out on this next game, JMO, our FALCONS TEAM need to not let anything slide and they need to dominate the entire game. Ryan was spectacular in this game, but our defense just give too much up, say what ya wanna say, it's the truth.........

The one positive to take from this game is we have seen when teams totally sell out against the run on defense against us, Ryan and the passing game can make them pay big time. Shore up the defense, and this team will be dangerous.

Hmmm, NFL Marketing is all this is, I mean they can control everything. BIASED SPONSORS! This is manipulation via OFFICIALS or people trying to MAKE SURE THEIR WILL is DONE regardless of what fairness is........ I can take a loss, but I can't take a BS LOSS on the calls........ I do have to say, and I ain't being a smart UKW, but I do have to say I said all week reggie bush is a person of interest in this game...... DANG IT!!!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not seriously blaming refs for this loss. The Falcons got beat pure and simple.

Brooking, god love him, he comes from the school I like and my brother graduated from, but he is killing us.

You are not seriously blaming refs for this loss. The Falcons got beat pure and simple.

Hey man, you are right, I'm sorry and I apologize. I got caught up in the heat of the moment. When I am wrong I will admit it. And YES I was wrong............ :o

Read my last response...... Take care and God Bless. And GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooking, god love him, he comes from the school I like and my brother graduated from, but he is killing us.

Boley didn't exactly light the world on fire today either. Pretty much the entire D stunk it up today.