It looks like Oklahoma-Florida for BCS title, but stay tuned

It's a lost cause.

ANY offense can look good against a bag defense. Offense ain't gonna win the championship brah...

How you gonna skew the defense ranks in the SEC? So if two GOOD defenses play each other, do you expect a high scoring game?? That's what I thought.

AND ANSWER ME:

Could Oklahoma have been Alabama on Saturday?? I WANT A YES OR NO, that's it. No excuses, just a YES or NO answer.

YES OR NO?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a lost cause.

ANY offense can look good against a bag defense. Offense ain't gonna win the championship brah...

How you gonna skew the defense ranks in the SEC? So if two GOOD defenses play each other, do you expect a high scoring game?? That's what I thought.

AND ANSWER ME:

Could Oklahoma have been Alabama on Saturday?? I WANT A YES OR NO, that's it. No excuses, just a YES or NO answer.

YES OR NO?

Oklahoma would have beaten Alabama yesterday or any day...

Falconfansince,

Stop being ridiculous and get a back bone already, post your own thoughts instead of bumping someone else's thoughts.. You ride on rob's coat tails a little too much dude..

Florida fans come in here acting like Oklahoma has no chance and the Florida D is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They are overrated as you were/are.

You dont know that, no one does.. OU does not have the same defense that Florida has...

Alabama was grossly overrated all year long. Only two ranked opponents all year long and they were 1-1 against them. Their opponents combined record was under .500... What more evidence do you need? Alabama 20 Tulane(2-10) 6... That should do it... or Alabama 17 Kentucky(6-6) 14...

Florida hasn't played TOP OFFENSIVE TEAMS ALL YEAR LONG. TWO in the top 50 versus TEN for Oklahoma...

Defense wins championships, and you are in denial if you say otherwise.

So who has the better defense: Oklahoma or Florida?

Dude the big 12 is a supernova conference, those stellar offenses are just sick and make every one in the country just look like high school teams...They play defense like no other teams in the nation, just all around complete teams from top to bottom.. :lol:

For real though, SEC is greater in defenses period... Florida hands down...

Dude the big 12 is a supernova conference, those stellar offenses are just sick and make every one in the country just look like high school teams...They play defense like no other teams in the nation, just all around complete teams from top to bottom.. :lol:

For real though, SEC is greater in defenses period... Florida hands down...

Let Oklahoma play five opponents in the bottom 25% of offensive teams and our defensive stats would look much better...

Alabama was grossly overrated all year long. Only two ranked opponents all year long and they were 1-1 against them. Their opponents combined record was under .500... What more evidence do you need? Alabama 20 Tulane(2-10) 6... That should do it... or Alabama 17 Kentucky(6-6) 14...

Florida hasn't played TOP OFFENSIVE TEAMS ALL YEAR LONG. TWO in the top 50 versus TEN for Oklahoma...

You made a good point, I'll give you that about the top offense opponents, but no one has ever said blowouts against everyone = Championships. Florida and LSU the past two year won some VERY ugly games on their way to the Championship. Just because you win every game by a long shot doesn't mean you are guaranteed a NC.

Thats your opinion which is greatly different than the ones who know more about college football and are not biased who voted bama #1 for 5 weeks straight (which is longer than any big 12 team held that spot) with the overall majority of the votes going to bama... You can hate all you want and throw all those stats around and it still means absolutely nothing. Bama started out the year ranked 24th and played every game during the regular season and won (12-0) worked their way to the top, which is more than any team in your conference can say..

Thats your opinion which is greatly different than the ones who know more about college football and are not biased who voted bama #1 for 5 weeks straight (which is longer than any big 12 team held that spot) with the overall majority of the votes going to bama... You can hate all you want and throw all those stats around and it still means absolutely nothing. Bama started out the year ranked 24th and played every game during the regular season and won (11-0) worked their way to the top, which is more than any team in your conference can say..

What do you base this on? I came on here and said, "TT loses by at least 20 points and Crabtree is held under 100 yards." You guys call me crazy, as does many "in the know about college football." Most people who vote, including sportswriters, have no great knowledge at all about college football.

Alabama being one was all about the hype of Saban and the hype the SEC was receiving. After Georgia got blown out by Florida, that win by 'Bama looked less and less impressive. Alabama played a weak schedule this year, compared to how tough that same schedule would have been last year or two years ago.

It is hard to go undefeated when the Big 12 South has four teams in the top 15... Alabama was the only team in the SEC West ranked in the top 15 and only Ole Miss (#25) and LSU (#40) were ranked in the top 40...

The stats say no. But I do want to have a civil discussion on why you think UF isn't as good on defense?

Do you think UF has the fastest team in the nation on offense and defense?

We can discuss position by position if you would like...

Florida has an extremely fast defense and offense, especially if we consider individual players, but being fast doesn't necessarily make you the best...

The BCS will get it wrong again. Only 2 teams have a case for the title game...the two teams who havent lost.

If every week of the regular season is a playoff like the BCS defenders say then Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Bama, and Texas Tech have all been eliminated, along with every other team except for 2.

Oh baloney!