NFL Gameday Morning

No we want the Bucs to beat the panthers. Then they have the same record as we do. Then we need to beat the Bucs next week and we will have a three way tie for the NFC South division champion.

No, no, no. The Bucs final 2 games are at home against the Raiders and Chargers. Those are 2 guaranteed wins for them. The Panthers on the other hand still have to play at home against the Broncos and then on the road against the Giants and Saints. The Panthers may not win another game the rest of the season. The ONLY way the Falcons win the division is if the Panthers beat the Bucs.

No, no, no. The Bucs final 2 games are at home against the Raiders and Chargers. Those are 2 guaranteed wins for them. The Panthers on the other hand still have to play at home against the Broncos and then on the road against the Giants and Saints. The Panthers may not win another game the rest of the season. The ONLY way the Falcons win the division is if the Panthers beat the Bucs.

thats what i thought also we need the panthers to win more although i like the chargers to beat tampa

after this week, the bucs play us, SD, and OAK. if they beat CAR, lose to us and win the last two, that puts them at 12-4.

the panthers play DEN, NYG, and the saints to end the year after monday night. they easily have the toughest schedule the rest of the way. a loss tomorrow night, in new york, and at NO puts them at 9-6 and if DEN plays them like they did us, 9-7 for the year.

i think we will finish 12-4 also.

the saints with a loss today, play CHI, DET, and CAR which i think they win. that puts them at 9-7.

1-ATL-12-4

2-TB-12-4

3-NO-9-7

4-CAR-9-7

DO the Bucs have a better in conference win percentage than we do? because if the Bucs beat the Panthers and we beat the Saints, and then we beat the Bucs. The Bucs and the Falcons would be tied for first (even if bgoth teams win out) and we would both have the same amount of in Division wins, so then the Tie breaker would go to in conference win percentage right?

I'm gonna go check that real quick

GOD i hope the cowboys lose today.....IF they manage a win you might as well not turn on any sports shows this week....or plan on hearing how the America's team is back.....bla bla bla......playoff bound...bla bla bla.....beat a team in the cold.....ooh so great so great......

i hope that they all get so cold that when they get hit they actually fall apart........

cmon football gods PLEASE let these guys lose today!

Hold on one sec. I've already done the math before regarding division games. Here is how it stands right now. Everyone has played 4 division games.

Bucs = 3 - 1 (Lost Saints, Beat Falcons, Beat Panthers, Beat Saints)

Panthers = 2 - 2 (Beat Falcons, Lost Bucs, Beat Saints, Lost Falcons)

Falcons = 2 - 2 (Lost Bucs, Lost Panthers, Beat Saints, Beat Panthers)

Saints = 1 - 3 (Beat Bucs, Lost Panthers, Lost Falcons, Lost Bucs)

If the Panthers beat the Bucs and the Bucs lose to the Falcons and the Falcons beat the Saints the Falcons division record would be 4 -2 and the Bucs division record would be 3 - 3.

Ok if the Bucs beat the Panthers and we Beat the Saints, and the Bucs and we all win out after that. We will be ties with the Bucs for first place. In Head to Head. In Division win percentage AND in Conference Win percantage. I don't know what it goes to next lol.

Ok if the Panthers Beat the Bucs and we beat the Saints and boith the Panthers and Falcons win out after that the Panthers will win the division, If the Panthers lost to the Giants, We would be tied for first in the division with the same scenario as mentioned above, in Head to Head, In Division win Percentage and In conbference win percentage.

Either one of theose scenarios I belive it is possible for us to win the division Im just not sure how the next tiebreaker is determined.

The only sure fire way to win the division is for the Falcons to Win out, The Panthers beat the Bucs, and the Panthers to lose to the Giants and the Saints.

Ok if the Bucs beat the Panthers and we Beat the Saints, and the Bucs and we all win out after that. We will be ties with the Bucs for first place. In Head to Head. In Division win percentage AND in Conference Win percantage. I don't know what it goes to next lol.

Ok if the Panthers Beat the Bucs and we beat the Saints and boith the Panthers and Falcons win out after that the Panthers will win the division, If the Panthers lost to the Giants, We would be tied for first in the division with the same scenario as mentioned above, in Head to Head, In Division win Percentage and In conbference win percentage.

Either one of theose scenarios I belive it is possible for us to win the division Im just not sure how the next tiebreaker is determined.

The only sure fire way to win the division is for the Falcons to Win out, The Panthers beat the Bucs, and the Panthers to lose to the Giants and the Saints.

#1 Tiebreaker - Head-to-Head

#2 Tiebreaker - Division Record

#3 Tiebreaker - Conference Record

#4 Tiebreaker - Common Opponents

Alright, in the above mentioned scenarios, The fourth tie breaker with Tampa Bay, I think they would win the Common opponents if they beat Carolina because they would have beat them twice, even if we beat the Saints twice, because the panthers have the better record. All of the other common opponents are the same.

The fourth tie breaker with Carolina, we would win this fourth tie breaker, and win the division because Carolina lost to Minnesota. all other common opponents are equal.

SO basicall we need Carolina to Beat Tampa, we have to beat the Saints, then we have to win out, and Carolina either has to lose to the Giants, or the Saints, or both. and we win the division!