CBS is Mishandling "Numb3ers"

womfalcs3

Friday at 10 PM? Really? This show deserves a good early prime time spot in the middle of the week. It's in its 4th season, and it's very very underrated.

Many of us don't have PVR or DVR, and even though I've contemplated buying a TV tuner for my computer to record shows I can't watch on-time, I've found that it wouldn't be a good investment in the long-run.

I think it's MUCH better than Criminal Minds... which gets around 16 million viewers an episode.

Friday at 10 PM? Really? This show deserves a good early prime time spot in the middle of the week. It's in its 4th season, and it's very very underrated.

Many of us don't have PVR or DVR, and even though I've contemplated buying a TV tuner for my computer to record shows I can't watch on-time, I've found that it wouldn't be a good investment in the long-run.

I think it's MUCH better than Criminal Minds... which gets around 16 million viewers an episode.

You have a computer, why not watch it online when it's convenient for you? CBS has full episodes on their website.

You have a computer, why not watch it online when it's convenient for you? CBS has full episodes on their website.

I like to work as I watch these TV shows. Given my situation, watching the TV is the most optimal way of watching movies/TV shows. I don't watch disc movies on my computer either unless I'm on a plane or something either.

Come on womfalc. All you do is start threads about movies, T.V. shows and video games.

You are in college now. Time to get a girlfriend.

I graduated in May, but I'm in the part of college now where life consists of sitting on a computer all day working. Browsing the web and working simultaneously does require more time to get jobs done, but I willingly take that to relieve the stress.

I still have friends around me in the office, so I'm not secluded.

Yeah. I've always been afraid of cancellation.

It's one of the network's most popular shows, and after 4 seasons, it's fanbase is pretty secure. That might be why they haven't moved it to a new time slot, out of fear of upsetting the applecart...It's winning its time slot on Friday nights. ;)