Talk about Matt Ryan coming up

atljokerz

I wonder how long we go before we no longer hear about Vick or Quitreno before they start talking about the Falcons as a team..

I was one of the Vick followers being that my favorite teams have ALWAYS been VT and ATL and will always but players come and go and then you are just left with the team..... Quick question if you only like a player like alot of people claim they became Falcons fans because of Vick when Vick leaves are you going to be Falcons fans and when he retires do you retire from being a fan?

I actually agreed with terrance moore. There is still a group of fan (y'all know who I am referring to) who will never ever accept the fact that michael vick is not part of this team. It's sad but true.

I agree with that too. But as that other reporter they talked too in Pittsburgh. It's not strickly black vs. white. There are some whites who don't want to give up Vick and there are some blacks that never liked Vick.

I actually agreed with terrance moore. There is still a group of fan (y'all know who I am referring to) who will never ever accept the fact that michael vick is not part of this team. It's sad but true.

Yeah, and that news guy, Gil Tyree, is about as big an IDIOT as there is in all of Atlanta.

He needs to disappear and reevaluate what his true job is.

These news people need to report the news and leave their opinions at home.

Editorials are for the newspaper and talk shows. Not our daily news.

Quick question if you only like a player like alot of people claim they became Falcons fans because of Vick when Vick leaves are you going to be Falcons fans and when he retires do you retire from being a fan?

Anyone who becomes a fan of a team due to just 1 player was never really a fan at all, and since players come and go at regular intervals, it would make alot more sense not to jump teams because you like a specific player. Pick a team and stick with it, it is possible to be a fan, and still respect a player from another team. To be a fan you must love your team, through the ups, downs, losses, and wins. Switching teams, in light of chasing the who's hot at the moment, will not only make you shallow, but it will quickly become obvious to all those around you, that you would stab a friend in the back for the price of an extra value meal. In turn making the so called fan allegiance worthless......... Paris Hilton and her new show to find a new BFF, comes to my mind here........ If such is the case, and the so called #7 moves on, good for him, good for the team, and if they choose to leave, GOOD FOR US, take your false allegiance elsewhere, and let the real fans cheer on.......

Not to mention, it boggles my mind that someone paid such an insane amount of money would just throw it all away at the whim of a hat. It doesnt say much to his character, let alone his loyalty to his fan base. You can hate all you want, call me racist, call me noob, say what you will, but his actions speak louder than words. Franchises are built by TEAMS, Super bowls are won by TEAMS, no 1 man stands alone, and that being said if 1 man could do it all, why do we even have a TEAM at all? You can cling to false reality all you want, but in the end its the TEAM that makes it happen. In my eyes it was all a foolish, self centered individual that messed up, broke the law, and now wants forgiveness for his careless and unlawful actions. The TEAM did not have a part in this mess, and had the common sense not to participate in such irresponsible behavior. He has noone to blame but himself, and he is serving his just time for crimes committed. So before you call yourself a fan of such an individual, think to yourself for just 1 minute what would you do with that much money? Chances are you wouldnt make enough in 1 year what he could have made in 1 month. Would you throw it all away? He made his choice, and the rest have moved on, and those that still wanna cling on you might want to step back and re-evaluate your position before placing your allegiance to someone who obviously has no respect for you or common and agreed upon law. Next time you get pulled over for a DUI, try this experiment for me...... Tell them you play for the NFL, and see if you get out of the ticket?

I am glad, that this TEAM, its management, owner, and the bulk of the fan base, have realized they made a mistake and have moved on. #7 time is over, and its time to do a reality check, are you a fan or just another dreamer wishing upon a star......

When I get cut I bleed red, and when I look up all I see is black, Being a falcons fan was in the DNA.

Anyone who becomes a fan of a team due to just 1 player was never really a fan at all, and since players come and go at regular intervals, it would make alot more sense not to jump teams because you like a specific player. Pick a team and stick with it, it is possible to be a fan, and still respect a player from another team. To be a fan you must love your team, through the ups, downs, losses, and wins. Switching teams, in light of chasing the who's hot at the moment, will not only make you shallow, but it will quickly become obvious to all those around you, that you would stab a friend in the back for the price of an extra value meal. In turn making the so called fan allegiance worthless......... Paris Hilton and her new show to find a new BFF, comes to my mind here........ If such is the case, and the so called #7 moves on, good for him, good for the team, and if they choose to leave, GOOD FOR US, take your false allegiance elsewhere, and let the real fans cheer on.......

When I get cut I bleed red, and when I look up all I see is black, Being a falcons fan was in the DNA.

Exactly. I want players from Auburn to do good and I root for them but not at the expense of the Falcons.

I don't really understand it. Jerious is black too. So are Turner, Milloy, Abraham, Roddy and many more. All of them put everything they have into this team every day, and every one of them is playing lights out. If you were looking for someone to cheer for and appreciate, what more could you want? Why does it make sense to give Vick this kind of devotion, but not these other fantastic, loyal, reliable players?

I don't really understand it. Jerious is black too. So are Turner, Milloy, Abraham, Roddy and many more. All of them put everything they have into this team every day, and every one of them is playing lights out. If you were looking for someone to cheer for and appreciate, what more could you want? Why does it make sense to give Vick this kind of devotion, but not these other fantastic, loyal, reliable players?

It's simple really , if you think about it.

None of the current team are gangsta types, they are hard working, loyal, and classy.

Vick was a screw you to the man, he was a gangsta that was gettin paid.

He justified their pitiful lives, and was proof that they could do whatever they wanted, no laws , no rules, and still get paid.