LMAO!

Falconsfan567

Jamie Dukes - "The Saints cannot be beat at home." LMAO :lol:

Didn't the Saints lose at home to the lowly Vikings? Not only did they lose to the Vikings but Reggie Bush had 2 punt return touchdowns in that game and Adrian Peterson was shutdown and they let Gus Ferotte beat them. Gus freaking Ferotte.

Ryan >>>>>>>>>>>> Ferotte

I saw the game against the Vikes. Those two returns weren't so much Bush as it was the Vike's ST. No one stayed in their lanes. It was so bad, that even I saw it the first time and I'm more than half-blind. The announcers couldn't keep their lips off Bush's butt.

REGGIE BUSH = OVERRATED= OVERPAID AND (THANK GOD) OVER THERE

I saw the game against the Vikes. Those two returns weren't so much Bush as it was the Vike's ST. No one stayed in their lanes. It was so bad, that even I saw it the first time and I'm more than half-blind. The announcers couldn't keep their lips off Bush's butt.

REGGIE BUSH = OVERRATED= OVERPAID AND (THANK GOD) OVER THERE

I totally agree with you. My point was the Saints had all that stuff go there way and they still lost.

I wish Warren Sapp and Marshall Flauk would suck on an egg. I read people on here saying that Sapp is on our bandwagon. Well this is the first time I have been up earlier enough to see the pregame show on NFL Network and both him and Flauk were talking smack. Sapp just said Ryan is no better than Vince Young was his rookie year. Are you ****ing kidding me?

i dont think reggie will do anything ST wise. our ST cover units are probably the best i've seen in the league.

What concerns me are the little screen plays to Bush. San Diego killed us with those on the first drive of the game last week and then for some retarted reason abandoned it. They were getting 9 yards a play with that.