If we split the rest of our games, We're in!

#1$tunna

Actually, if we only split, there is a very good chance we will not make the play-offs. 11-5 is the lowest rank to be and get in guaranteed. And believe it or not, using the play-off simulator from yahoo, I had even some 11-5 teams sitting at home, luckily it was usually Dallas, but still, imagine 11-5 team not making the play-offs.

Ten wins is something to build on, heck just getting the back to back monkey off our back will be nice if we can have this type of success or better next year. To be in the playoff hunt one year removed from one of if not the biggest sports team catastrophes of all time is nothing short of awe inspiring....

So happy to be a Falcon fan these days.

It matters which games as well.

10-6 with Wins against Rams and Vikes is not as good as 10 wins with wins aginst the Bucs and Saints. That, of course, assumes that the Vikes win their divsion. If they slip to 2nd it becomes important to beat them.

11-5 = Decent chance at 2 seed and home games against all but Giants.

10-6 = Decent chance of watching from home.

I, for one, wouldn't trash this team if they finisned 9-7. Others would start doubting the FO, QB, and Coaches. The "hype" word would get tossed around a lot. The truth would be, 9-7= Far exceeded expectations.

That said, my prediction is 10-6 with 12-4 as totally achievable upside potential. We play in domes from here on out...that is no small factor. The team is under playoff pressure now. We will know if Ryan is up to it today. If we do well today, the rest of the season works out imho.