Congratulations to Florida and their fans...

CrimsonKat

Just got back to the great state of Alabama after attending the game earlier today. Great battle between two outstanding teams -- such a punch, counter-punch game with momentum swings throughout. A few thoughts:

- Tim Tebow is the most important player in college football, maybe not the best player, but no question the most important player (and I am not sure he is not the best too). Tebow came up with so many clutch throws, particularly in the red zone. There is no way IMO he does not play at the next level.

- Florida's fans were classy and very complimentary of Alabama before and after the game. Kudos to them for that.

- Never before have I seen a standing ovation after a loss but that is exactly what the remaining Alabama fans gave the players as they came off the field after the game. In fact, a large contingent of Alabama fans are waiting on the team to arrive back in Tuscaloosa later tonight.

- Florida definitely deserved this game, but I think Alabama sent a strong message that our program is headed in the right direction. We have only 9 scholarship seniors, the fewest in the country. With players like Julio Jones, Don'ta Hightower, Mark Ingram, and the other freshmen, the future of Alabama football certainly looks good.

*** Again congratulations to Florida and their fans on winning the SEC Championship. Hope to see you in ATL again next year.

- Florida definitely deserved this game, but I think Alabama sent a strong message that our program is headed in the right direction. We have only 9 scholarship seniors, the fewest in the country. With players like Julio Jones, Don'ta Hightower, Mark Ingram, and the other freshmen, the future of Alabama football certainly looks good.

*** Again congratulations to Florida and their fans on winning the SEC Championship. Hope to see you in ATL again next year.

Yeah man they deserved it, and congrats indeed. Still dont like Tebow :lol: But thats ok. I agree that the future looks real good for bama. Roll Tide! Rollin' to the sugar bowl...

I was there also. Man what a game! Congrats to to Florida, you guys played a great game and deserved the win. I have to agree on the Tebow statement also, he is an incredible college football player and played an almost flawless game.

Hope to see you again someday in the Dome for a rematch. Finish it with OU and keep in the SEC.

I was there also. Man what a game! Congrats to to Florida, you guys played a great game and deserved the win. I have to agree on the Tebow statement also, he is an incredible college football player and played an almost flawless game.

Hope to see you again someday in the Dome for a rematch. Finish it with OU and keep in the SEC.

Call me crazy but if you can get a QB on your team to step up in JPW's absence then I definitely see it being Alabama and Florida again next year.