You Wanna Laugh?

Dexter from Rock Springs, WY: Chances of Eddie Royal gettin rookie of the year? I personally think he is a lock but he has not really been brought up for it from what i have seen whats up with that???? And who is Denvers first round pick going to be? Im thinking the safety from USC?

BW: Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan will likely run away with the award. Royal and Denver left tackle Ryan Clady have represented themselves well, but they likely won't catch Ryan in the voting. As for Taylor Mays, yes, Denver could look at him in the draft. The Broncos have long desired a difference-making young safety.

Dexter from Rock Springs, WY: Chances of Eddie Royal gettin rookie of the year? I personally think he is a lock but he has not really been brought up for it from what i have seen whats up with that???? And who is Denvers first round pick going to be? Im thinking the safety from USC?

BW: Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan will likely run away with the award. Royal and Denver left tackle Ryan Clady have represented themselves well, but they likely won't catch Ryan in the voting. As for Taylor Mays, yes, Denver could look at him in the draft. The Broncos have long desired a difference-making young safety.

:lol:

What web site was this from falconsfan567?

Anyone in Denver that believes that.. is...

A MILE HIGHHHHHHHHH :rolleyes: