Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILikeSprayButter

Any Falcons fans watching tomorrow's game in New York City?

9 posts in this topic

Are there any Falcons fans in New York who will be out watching tomorrow's game? I had been locking myself in my apartment to watch the games on Stoogetv.com (it's cheaper to drink that way), but the site was seemingly shut down, so now I have to find a different place. I'd much rather watch with other people than by myself surrounded by Giants fans.

fellas, i have been going to a place called Sidebar for a few games this year.... This topic was a discussion earlier in the season, and somehow (i think Frank The Tank suggested it) we landed at a place called SideBar in Union Square. It's a cool little place, and its on the corner of 15th & Irving Pl. The manager of the bar is a Cardinals fan, and will be wearing a Kurt Warner jersey, but he loves when the Falcons Faithful show up and is more than accomidating. Just head over there, as there will be several other fans there. I have been for 3 games this year (Eagles, Carolina, and last week vs SD), and there are anywhere from 5-12 Falcons fans there, mostly from this board.... It's not bad at all!!!

Only downside is price.... It's not *too* bad, but $10 for a pitcher and $12 for a Turkey CLub.... I think $11 for a dozen wings... Hey, it *is* NYC.... but it's worth it to watch the game with fellow fans!!! I never spent more than $40 over there...

I wont be there this weekend, as i'm in Ft Lauderdale, and next week i'm travelling to the dome for the TB game, but i'll DEF be there for the Min game!!

Hope this helps.....

Joe

There has been a group of us Falcons Fans (slowly building) at Dempsey's Pub in the East Village. While its not a Falcons bar, we are slowly turning it into one. We are going to talk to the owner about making it a Falcons Outpost next season (Too late this season) Come on by to watch the Falcons game with some Falcons Fans!

http://www.baggotinn.com/dempseys.html