Not Surprised

Knight of God

i stil dont like ryan ... kinda

how can you not like Ryan???? The guy has been not short of amazing considering the circumstances he came in under. The fact that he had to follow in the shadow of the most popular man in Atlanta in Mike Vick and actually "man up" and lead this team is remarkable.

We were suppose to be a joke this year. Instead, we are a legit contender with a QB who has ridiculous accuracy.

well ... hes surrounded by a good team right now ... like for example matt ryan RIGHT NOW has a better team than mike vick EVER had ,,, matt ryan is doing great ... i do understand that ... and by no means m i a hater .... i think matt ryan is DECENT ... for now ... but why do i say hes over rated? because ppl want to crown him for wuts happening this season ,,, but the thing is its not just him ,,, roddy white is a monster now ,,, we got turner ... we got a good oline for the first time in forever and our defense is steppign up ,,, all the credit doesnt go to him ,,, hes just a piece in the puzzle ... now dont get me wrong im not saying that u all think that ryan is the reason for our success although some of u do but its what the ppl in general are thinking

well ... hes surrounded by a good team right now ... like for example matt ryan RIGHT NOW has a better team than mike vick EVER had ,,, matt ryan is doing great ... i do understand that ... and by no means m i a hater .... i think matt ryan is DECENT ... for now ... but why do i say hes over rated? because ppl want to crown him for wuts happening this season ,,, but the thing is its not just him ,,, roddy white is a monster now ,,, we got turner ... we got a good oline for the first time in forever and our defense is steppign up ,,, all the credit doesnt go to him ,,, hes just a piece in the puzzle ... now dont get me wrong im not saying that u all think that ryan is the reason for our success although some of u do but its what the ppl in general are thinking

All players are just a piece of the puzzle. Ryan has the temperament to be one of the greats. I hope your post isn't motivated by the fact that Vick didn't have as complete a supporting cast.

Ryan is doing things this year that few rookies have ever done. That makes him a great rookie. We will see if he turns out to be a great QB, but if this year is any indication....

Enjoy being alone with your bizarre thoughts.

The coaching staff...............EXCELLENT all around. The combined team of players.................really good. Turner is awesome. Ditto with White, Jenkins, Abraham, Babs, etc., etc., etc.

Now...............what makes this team SPECIAL is Ryan.

Why ?

Because he is one of the rare QB's that come along every 30 years or so who was BORN to be a PRO QB. One who learns in weeks what takes others YEARS. He feels TOTALLY at ease and comfortable in a game. Any game. Anywhere. NOTHING is a mystery or a huge challenge to him. It's fun !!! He always is calm and sure of himself. YOU CAN'T COACH THAT TO A YOUNG PLAYER.

He is one rare and talented dude...............way beyond his years.

And................he's an Atlanta Falcon.

Let me start by saying I was pissed when they drafted Ryan,but to dismiss what this ROOKIE has done with a wave of he hand is well ridiculous.

The coaching staff...............EXCELLENT all around. The combined team of players.................really good. Turner is awesome. Ditto with White, Jenkins, Abraham, Babs, etc., etc., etc.

Now...............what makes this team SPECIAL is Ryan.

Why ?

Because he is one of the rare QB's that come along every 30 years or so who was BORN to be a PRO QB. One who learns in weeks what takes others YEARS. He feels TOTALLY at ease and comfortable in a game. Any game. Anywhere. NOTHING is a mystery or a huge challenge to him. It's fun !!! He always is calm and sure of himself. YOU CAN'T COACH THAT TO A YOUNG PLAYER.

He is one rare and talented dude...............way beyond his years.

And................he's an Atlanta Falcon.

I agree 100%

he lives here

Ryan is one of the rare type of players (any any sport for that matter) that makes those around him better.

1. Our line is much better because teams don't blitz us as often (McClure just confirmed this the other day in an interview). The reason why teams don't blitz is because Ryan makes them pay for it.

2. Our recievers catch the ball better because Ryan gets it to them in a manner that allows them to run after the catch (White mentioned this the other day, too).

3. Our team is running the ball effectively because defenses have to respect our passing game. This is a direct result of Ryan's effectiveness.

4. Our defense is playing better because we are getting a huge lead early and keeping the other offenses off the field, making them one dimensional.

Simply put, our team is better because Ryan makes us better.

Ryan is one of the rare type of players (any any sport for that matter) that makes those around him better.

1. Our line is much better because teams don't blitz us as often (McClure just confirmed this the other day in an interview). The reason why teams don't blitz is because Ryan makes them pay for it.

2. Our recievers catch the ball better because Ryan gets it to them in a manner that allows them to run after the catch (White mentioned this the other day, too).

3. Our team is running the ball effectively because defenses have to respect our passing game. This is a direct result of Ryan's effectiveness.

4. Our defense is playing better because we are getting a huge lead early and keeping the other offenses off the field, making them one dimensional.

Simply put, our team is better because Ryan makes us better.

Very good points!

he's just a little over rated

god#%^, you are the reason Atlanta never wins superbowls, world series, stanley cups, NBA Finals.... because we don't deserve it because of fans like you. "Matt Ryan sucks" "Matt Ryan isn't as good as everyone says" Can winning not make you happy?