OK Brooking, Anderson and Houston

Alright I know I've been tough on you guys this season. You deserve it!

But here's another chance for redemption. We need you right now! Turn your season around. This is one of the most important games of the season for the Atlanta Falcons.

I tell you what, I'll drop the Keith Banking, Jamaal Busterson and Crisp Houston nicknames if you turn in a key play tomorrow against the Aints. Deal?

Here's what I need:

Jamaal - we need a sack my man. If not a sack some constant DISRUPTIVE pressure.

Keith - I know the legs are gone man. Now you know how Jesse felt in '99. Just give me one kill shot on either Brees, Bush or Shockey. One that will make em wanna go to the bench. Just one. You need a game like you had against the Aints in 01. Come on bro.

Houston - look man when the WR's eyes go up, TURN AROUND. You're leavin picks on the table. And giving up TDs late in games. You got four more games to keep Von Hutchins from taking your spot in 2009.

Come on guys don't let me down.

Alright I know I've been tough on you guys this season. You deserve it!

But here's another chance for redemption. We need you right now! Turn your season around. This is one of the most important games of the season for the Atlanta Falcons.

I tell you what, I'll drop the Keith Banking, Jamaal Busterson and Crisp Houston nicknames if you turn in a key play tomorrow against the Aints. Deal?

Here's what I need:

Jamaal - we need a sack my man. If not a sack some constant DISRUPTIVE pressure.

Keith - I know the legs are gone man. Now you know how Jesse felt in '99. Just give me one kill shot on either Brees, Bush or Shockey. One that will make em wanna go to the bench. Just one. You need a game like you had against the Aints in 01. Come on bro.

Houston - look man when the WR's eyes go up, TURN AROUND. You're leavin picks on the table son. And giving up TDs late in games. You got four more games to keep Von Hutchins from taking your spot in 2009.

Come on guys don't let us down. Come on now.

I agree with almost everything that you said, but Jamaal gets pressure he just doesn't get sacks.

I agree with almost everything that you said, but Jamaal gets pressure he just doesn't get sacks.
He ain't gettin there my man. Despite what the message boarders say. Check the tapes. I have checked each game three times.

He's not going around, through or over the tackle. No speed, no power and no moves. Bad combination. Very bad.

And contrary to what you might read here he ain't gettin doubled. Just flat out stoned by just about any tackle in the league. The only ones getting doubled on our Dline are Abe and Grady. That about it. Check the AJC article today. The coaches are even on him.

He ain't gettin there my man. Despite what the message boarders say. Check the tapes. I have checked each game three times.

He's not going around, through or over the tackle. No speed. no moves and no power. Bad combination. Very bad.

And contrary to what you might read here he ain't gettin doubled. Just flat out stoned by just about any tackle in the league. The only ones getting doubled on our Dline are Abe and Grady. That about it. Check the AJC article today. The coaches are even on him.

I pay a lot of attention to him when watching the games, so I see that he is getting pressure he just not getting the sacks.

The only thing we need is a win. That's motivation.
There ya go. I prefer this be a positive wish list thread vs a stat bashing thread.

I sincerely hope these guys can rise up over the last four games. Starting with tomorrow. It could only help us.

Disclaimer: If they all bomb I will not be happy and this could turn into a stat basher.

You guys really aren't familiar with Hutchins. Think Foxworth crossed with Coleman.

If Houston doesn't improve I guarantee Hutchins will take his spot. He was the starting RCB before he got hurt.

Hutchins has injury issues in his whole career, and I believe he was the NB when he went down.

I do like him as a player though. I worry if we keep Fox that Grimes or Hutchins will go, but I am thinking Hutchins since his hit will be more.

Then again, Von could end up our starting FS next season, who knows.