Kayne West gets hit by a Penny -

SWIFT HITTER

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

what a cry baby

some reason cant post on other one, just says permission to post has been taken away

Ahhh...your account was suspended. That happened to me last month for 30 days. Hopefully they will return your posting permssions. If not you can PM a mod 1-3 months from now and they might give them back. But thats only if your account doesn't say BANNED MEMBER.

They might ban this one too if they see it since they will know who you are.

Me neither. It's so garbage. I can't even listen to the radio anymore.

Same here.

Today's Hip Hop (or rather Hip-Pop) needs recycling. All of the so-called popular artists sound the same and it seems none of them can put two lines together that actually rhyme. All of this Pro Tools overusage is making the music sound more like electronica.

I'm still waiting on the group that will to take the music back to its bare basics: pure MCing and DJing. Rap needs a revolution to clear out the perpetrators that are getting rich off of BS.

Atleast he made it a song. ....people shouldn't be throwing **** anyway. ...and he said "eat **** and die"

Actually, it probably wasn't a song. He had on the auto-tune so all he had to do was speak the words and they would be played like keys on a keyboard. So he was probably just yelling and that's the way it came out.

Actually, it probably wasn't a song. He had on the auto-tune so all he had to do was speak the words and they would be played like keys on a keyboard. So he was probably just yelling and that's the way it came out.

You still have to sing it. It doesn't make melodies for you.

Hip-hop has a severe case of copycat syndrome. Just like rock, just like pop.