Why Bama will win today

Ryan2RoddyTD

I keep hearing how Florida is suppose to dominate Bama. Not only do I not see that happening but I think Bama will win by atleast one TD. I have learned over the years that the team that wins on the line normally wins the game. Bama has Florida beat on the Oline and Dline by a long shot. This is old school versus new school at its best and old school is gonna dominate.

If Florida is as unstoppable as everybody likes to think, one player shouldnt make that big of a difference.

True (correction: Meyer said Harvin is likely out) but I've thought for the past 2 seasons Harvin is the guy that makes that offense roll. Bama is going to by physical and I didn't expect Florida to put up 49+ on them like they'd been doing to these other scrub defenses...but without Harvin rushing and catching the ball...trouble.

and it wont. We have plenty of people that can play his role. Also I will rule him out when I dont see him on the field. Urban loves to play games.

You might be right...but I honestly think Urban is smart enough to know that those games aren't gonna work with a Saban-coached team.

I keep hearing how Florida is suppose to dominate Bama. Not only do I not see that happening but I think Bama will win by atleast one TD. I have learned over the years that the team that wins on the line normally wins the game. Bama has Florida beat on the Oline and Dline by a long shot. This is old school versus new school at its best and old school is gonna dominate.

PLEASE tell me why you think this? I want stats, not opinion. Them being "motivated" or "a physical team" does not make them dominate...

PLEASE tell me why you think this? I want stats, not opinion. Them being "motivated" or "a physical team" does not make them dominate...

Im not going to spend the next hour hunting down stats. The game will tell if im right or wrong. And I will be back on here shortly afterwards reguardless of what happens.

Bama's lines are overrated.

lmao yeah we will see about that one. This game is very similar to the UGA vs Bama game. FOr weeks I hear dhow Bama had no shot against the alminghty Dawgs and we all saw how that turned out. Bama is #3 in points allowed. Florida has not faced a team as good as Bama on either side of the ball, all year long. Let Florida try to run up the middle and see how Cody handles them. Tebow is so overrated its ridiculous. He will get shown up today.

lmao yeah we will see about that one. This game is very similar to the UGA vs Bama game. FOr weeks I hear dhow Bama had no shot against the alminghty Dawgs and we all saw how that turned out. Bama is #3 in points allowed. Florida has not faced a team as good as Bama on either side of the ball, all year long. Let Florida try to run up the middle and see how Cody handles them. Tebow is so overrated its ridiculous. He will get shown up today.

But florida sint overrated...their the real deal. rofl at tebow being overrated...the kid is the next jesus hop off his nuts

How is he overated exactly? I really got to hear this one.

Florida actually plays to their abilities, so the Georgia game isn't the same. But even in that Georgia game Bama's DL was neutralized for the most part. "Mt. Cody" was held in check by a freshman. Coffee was also held to a 3.7 average.

Florida actually plays to their abilities, so the Georgia game isn't the same. But even in that Georgia game Bama's DL was neutralized for the most part. "Mt. Cody" was held in check by a freshman. Coffee was also held to a 3.7 average.

Moreno was held to what? #2 rushing defense in the country bro try again please..

How is he overated exactly? I really got to hear this one.

Tebow is very athletic but thats about it. He is going to be the biggest flop since Ryan Leaf once he reaches the pros. He throws an ugly ball and would not be near the QB he is if it wasnt for the guys around him. Just wait dude, come 7 or 8 oclock you will be singing a different tune. I just hope you are all man enough to come eat your crow when all is said and done

fyi Coffe played for my rival school. Fort walton, and trust me the kid is top heavy. he's just like his brother matt take out the legs and his *** is done

:lol: yeah a top heavy back that has over 1200 yards this year and avg over 100 a game. Yep take his legs out and he is done. LOL yeah..

In the UGA game we dominated UGA in every aspect of the game until the 2nd half, when we took out alot of our starters and started playing conservative