Keys to the Saints game

Daniel Cox

Brooking vs. Bush was a good point. As long as Brooking can do enough to slow him for the pursuit, it should be ok. His tackles will likely be 5 yards down field because you can't afford to guess and lose when attacking Bush. He (Bush) is very Westbrook like, and we all remember how that turned out.

Take care of the ball on offense, let the interceptions Brees tends to throw eventually be the difference. Don't beat the defense up if we win 34-41.

Brooking vs. Bush was a good point. As long as Brooking can do enough to slow him for the pursuit, it should be ok. His tackles will likely be 5 yards down field because you can't afford to guess and lose when attacking Bush. He (Bush) is very Westbrook like, and we all remember how that turned out.

Take care of the ball on offense, let the interceptions Brees tends to throw eventually be the difference. Don't beat the defense up if we win 34-41.

falcndave,

i appreciate the comment. i think the interceptions only come from brees if he's pressured. see our game, see tampa last week. if the pressure comes so will the interceptions. and i agree with a score like what you've mentioned. i think it'll be tough for the falcons to have another defensive performance like they did last time. but even if they can limit the possessions, they can outscore new orleans. if that's the outcome, i won't be mad at the d.

thanks again!