Jedi-Falcon

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The big game today goes to.....

JOHN ABRAHAM.

I feel like if we need to win this game, we gotta win on defense. We gotta stop them from going nuts and putting up 900000 points.

Abe is the man to do it.

I would love to see Abe terrorize Brees :) he definitely will have the chance because I bet brees is throwing at least 40 times tomorrow :P

I think our running game is the key, personally. If we can run the ball and keep Brees off the field it will give us a good chance to win. I also think penalties are going to be important, hopefully we will get some better calls this week than against the Chargers, but I think this game will be close and we don't need to make dumb mistakes (which we haven't done much of so far).

I think our running game is the key, personally. If we can run the ball and keep Brees off the field it will give us a good chance to win. I also think penalties are going to be important, hopefully we will get some better calls this week than against the Chargers, but I think this game will be close and we don't need to make dumb mistakes (which we haven't done much of so far).

I agree. Crowd noise will be a factor. i hope we don't get any false starts. I heard ryan hates that, but in the Superdome it will be ROUGH!

It may sound kind of stupid to say this... but whenever we get a false start, I'm not really that worried.

Ryan is an assassin on ___ and long. Just really weird how he has a tendency to always get the first down no matter how far away it is. Almost seems as if he's better in those situations.