Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Who Will Make The Playoffs In The NFC?

36 posts in this topic

I get it now. These are the scouts. Same guys that just can't let go of their preseason predictions that the East would have 4 teams in the playoffs if that was possible.

TB

@car

@Atl

SD

Oak

Car

TB

Den

@Gia

@NO

Atl

@NO

TB

@Min

Stl

Alt beats NO

Car beats TB

Car R:10-3 D:3-2 C:7-3

TB R:9-4 D:3-2 C:8-3

Atl R 9-4 D:3-2 C:6-3

Atl beats Tampa

Car beats Denver

Car R:11-3 D:3-2 C:7-3

Atl R:10-4 D:4-2 C:7-3

TB R:9-5 D:3-3 C:8-4

Atl loses Min

Car loses Gia

TB beats SD

Car R:11-4 D:3-2 C:7-3

Atl R:10-5 D:4-2 C:7-4

TB: R:10-5 D:3-3 C:8-4

Car loses NO

Atl beats StL

TB beats Oak

Atl R:11-5 D:4-2 C:8-4

Car R:11-5 D:3-3 C:7-5

TB R:11-5 D:3-3 C:8-4

Kretz: The Giants and Cardinals pretty much have their divisions wrapped up, while Tampa Bay has a relatively easy road to the postseason. Minnesota has a tough schedule after visiting a rather inept Detroit team this weekend, so I'm picking the Bears to overtake the Vikings, since all four of their final opponents are below .500. The Panthers and the Falcons will be the wild-card teams.
This is the only guy that's even close. Except we may take the division and Tampa get the #1 Wildcard spot. The only one even close.

Kretz: The Giants and Cardinals pretty much have their divisions wrapped up, while Tampa Bay has a relatively easy road to the postseason. Minnesota has a tough schedule after visiting a rather inept Detroit team this weekend, so I'm picking the Bears to overtake the Vikings, since all four of their final opponents are below .500. The Panthers and the Falcons will be the wild-card teams.
This is the only guy that's even close. Except we may take the division and Tampa get the #1 Wildcard spot. The only one even close.

I can't wait until the South sends 3 teams to the playoffs B)

I’m with you; that is not as far fetched as some believe.

Marion Barber isn't playing. DeMarcus Ware isn't playing. The game is in Pittsburgh. Tony Romo has shown he can't play in cold weather. I will repeat that Tony Romo will throw 3 interceptions and lose at least 1 fumble. B)

The Bucs are overrated. They offense is not that good, they have no WR and no real RB (Dunn is DONE). They will lose to the Panthers and then they will lose here to us.

Remember that 17 yard TD run Dunn had on us? He's still good.

well the Falcons looked good when they had the ball.....but they came up short.............

8 - 5

its not over til the fat lady sings........anything is still poslsible..........

Matt looked pretty sharpe

keep smilin,

olehippy13