Ball State

Unknøwn

Missed the obvious joke.

i dont see anybody laughing. not saying it wasnt a joke, but it wasnt funny either way.

anyways, that play when nate davis tried to dive into the end zone and ended up coughing up the ball and having it get returned 90+ yards for a score was TIGHT. i just saw that highlight on sportscenter.

Yeah, Charles Barkley was blabbing yesterday about how Auburn needed to hire Turner Gill as their new coach.

and he would be right.. there are two coaches I would want to lead my team right now and it's not leach, brian kelly, fulmer, tubbs. or bowden. It would be my first choice of mike riley and my 2nd choice for a guy who has great potential and I think will just bring energy, enthusiasm, and be able to work as hard as any sec head coach and that's turner gill.

and he would be right.. there are two coaches I would want to lead my team right now and it's not leach, brian kelly, fulmer, tubbs. or bowden. It would be my first choice of mike riley and my 2nd choice for a guy who has great potential and I think will just bring energy, enthusiasm, and be able to work as hard as any sec head coach and that's turner gill.

I definitely agree. Gill has succeeded EVERYWHERE he's been. Produced two All-American QBs at Nebraska and I just found out he was an offensive asst. coach for the Green Bay Packers in '05, and they had a stout offense in '05. I think Nebraska should have picked him over Pellini for their head coaching job a couple of years back.