Just think if......

Ryan would be with the Chiefs. If he was on the Ravens, the Ravens would be like 10-2, 11-1.

Dorsey seems like a bust as of now.

o god could u imagine the message board if we drafted dorsey and he wasnt producing up to this point. could u imagine having 2 defensive lineman that people wouldnt be happy with both selected in the first round. while matt ryan was on baltimore leading them to the playoffs? wow

Redman would have probably been fine...but he wouldnt have had the bright future that our boy does now.

Despite what everyone has been saying, Redman was a pretty good QB. He doesn't have the potential that Ryan has, but he was very serviceable (I would say he is a younger Jeff Garcia).

And it's hard to measure DT's progress. No way he is a bust. And let's remember that the Chiefs only force on their DL was traded to Minny. If you put only 1 good player on a line, they can't play well. I think I saw last week that the Chiefs had the lowest amount of sacks in the league. Can't expect a DT to play lights out when he is the only one who will make plays.

I can't say we would be 8-4 right now, but I do think we would be close. The way the OL has played, giving up no sacks in 4 games, the WR and RB play, Redman would play well.

Despite what everyone has been saying, Redman was a pretty good QB. He doesn't have the potential that Ryan has, but he was very serviceable (I would say he is a younger Jeff Garcia).

And it's hard to measure DT's progress. No way he is a bust. And let's remember that the Chiefs only force on their DL was traded to Minny. If you put only 1 good player on a line, they can't play well. I think I saw last week that the Chiefs had the lowest amount of sacks in the league. Can't expect a DT to play lights out when he is the only one who will make plays.

I can't say we would be 8-4 right now, but I do think we would be close. The way the OL has played, giving up no sacks in 4 games, the WR and RB play, Redman would play well.

I agree....unrational people have a hard time seeing that though. Then again, most fans of sports teams...regardless of the team....aren't rational, it comes with the territory.

i think redman would have been ok for us, but we wouldnt have the upside ryan has and i dont think we'd be 8-4 with him.

the chiefs also have tamba hali on their Dline. i understand him and dorsey cant do everything, but they should be doing a **** of a lot more then what they're doing right now. if you draft a DT 5th overall and pay him 50 mil I'd expect him to do more than what's been done so far.

well my question is this how many sacks did the falcons have last year? then why did alot of ppl want dorsey by your logic everyone should have known ryan was the best choice because 1 DT doesnt make a line. there for we could wait on Haynesworth or someone to become a free agent at the end of the year and signed them :P

I think our culture and coaching has helped Ryan, I think he'd be better than Flacco with the Ravens but not what he is with us now.

ya think so? its hard to say....but it would be interesting to know how it would have turned out....luckily we are on the good end for once though right?

Redman is nowhere NEAR the leader Ryan is.

Redman cannot throw the deep ball the way Ryan does.

Redman would not have completed that out with 11 second left.

He's no Ryan... I don't want to hear that we'd be okay right now. We wouldn't.

Ryan is already one of the top 5 QBs in the league, you wouldn't be saying that about Redman. Redman wouldn't be in MVP talks.

Think about it.

I think our culture and coaching has helped Ryan, I think he'd be better than Flacco with the Ravens but not what he is with us now.

I kind of think that both teams got the QB they wanted. I don't think we could've developed Flacco as well as he's developed with the Ravens and wonder how Ryan would've been handled in B'More.

Dorsey a bust?

Glenn Dorsey - 32 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble

Jamaal Anderson - 24 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 forced fumbles

Grady Jackson - 19 tackles, 1 sack, 0 forced fumbles

Dorsey and Flacco would have been just as good if not better than Ryan and Baker.

agree they would have been close to the same. we dont know which would have been better, but we got what we did, so its all good. Babs has been good.

think about Dorsey with our coaching staff?? Babs looks like a star, so think about what Dorsey would b.

Dorsey a bust?

Glenn Dorsey - 32 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble

Jamaal Anderson - 24 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 forced fumbles

Grady Jackson - 19 tackles, 1 sack, 0 forced fumbles

Dorsey and Flacco would have been just as good if not better than Ryan and Baker.

Is that a joke? Because Dorsey has 32 tackles on a team with nobody else that can tackle he would've been the better choice? Flacco isn't a shadow of Matt Ryan.

Dorsey, Flacco, C. Johnson, D. Thomas, P. Hillis, AND J. Mayo would not have been better than Ryan and nobody else.

Is that a joke?

Dorsey, Flacco, C. Johnson, D. Thomas, P. Hillis, AND J. Mayo would not have been better than Ryan and nobody else.

Flacco and Ryan have been about the same. i feel that Ryan is better than Flacco, but Ryan Baker V Flacco Dorsey is a good look, and i think Flacco and Dorsey would be better. the D would be Stacked, then when Dorsey tired we still got babs.

Flacco and Ryan have been about the same. i feel that Ryan is better than Flacco, but Ryan Baker V Flacco Dorsey is a good look, and i think Flacco and Dorsey would be better. the D would be Stacked, then when Dorsey tired we still got babs.

flacco and ryan havent been near the same, stat wise yeah but 2 differnt styles of QB Flacco also got off to a vey slow start and at one point had thrown 1 TD to 7 int now he has been alot better sense then but if ryan woulda started out like that then the falcons would be 6-6 at best