What book are you reading right now?

"The 47th Samurai" by Stephen Hunter.

"The Shack" is an interesting plotline, but from the reviews I've read/heard, the theology is such garbage that I wouldn't waste my time personally. YMMV.

I read "The Shack" and you are correct. It is a great book about our relationship with Christ, but theologically, it's wrong about a lot. It irritated me.

I read "The Shack" a few months ago and had mixed emotions. The story line was great but I had a hard time picturing God as "Aunt Jemima" I would recommend the book just to get people out of their comfort zone.

I 've just finished reading a book by David Barton concerning the role of Christians in civil gov't. Barton does a fantastic job of pointing out the prominent roles of pastors and church leaders in forming our nation during the Founding Era.

Sounds like an interesting book. I hear about atheists converting to Christianity all the time but seldom do I hear about Christians becoming atheists.

I'm surprised you have not heard of this book. He is quite famous. A bunch of songs people sing in church were written by him. He is the president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation.

I have recently been reading "Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail" by Hunter S. Thompson, but I haven't really got in to it. I'm about 100 pages in ater 2 weeks, and probabaly won't bother with the rest.

The next book on my list in an NFL book - "The Draft" by Pete Williams.

duma key by stephen king.......pretty good so far......

Speaking of Stephen King ; who has read The Running Man.It is nothing like the movie.

Awesome book.Short and sweet !

They need to remake the movie straight from the book !

Book can be read in 2 hours easy.

Everybody should read it !

I just read Scouts Honor by Bill Shanks.It was a very good read !

I am prepping to read The Grapes of Wrath again so that I will be prepared for what our future holds.

I'm in the middle of Grapes of Wrath myself..........Steinbeck was awesome.