Brent Grimes out Sunday?

xFalconLord

dude. chevis got a 90 sumthin yard pick from brees on an amazing jump. i wanna see him in there b4 i do grimes.

I guess you missed the fact that I already declared that "i know" Chevis is the nickle.

Let me educate you again since you dont seem to read, and you only post to annoy.

Chris Houston has been nicked up some the past few weeks. Grimes has come in to play in our base package with Foxworth at the other CB. If Grimes is out, someone who doesnt usually get time (i.e. David Irons) may be forced into action if Houston or Foxy were to get banged up during the game.

Do you follow that? Dude.

FalconLord, I agree with you on Grimes. He's a heck of a player. Got a bad rap with some earlier in the year when we had no pass rush except for Abe.

Agreed. Let's remember he played exceptionally well, considering he is really still a rookie (undrafted last year, most time was spent on PS). He is fast, and stays on receivers. There was no doubt he would have a few bad games, as every rookie does, especially when we played against some great WR's who were fast and tall as ****.

Agreed. Let's remember he played exceptionally well, considering he is really still a rookie (undrafted last year, most time was spent on PS). He is fast, and stays on receivers. There was no doubt he would have a few bad games, as every rookie does, especially when we played against some great WR's who were fast and tall as ****.

Agree, he would be really good for our depth ... you never know what happens in a game, that said, I think he'll have a hard time beating out Houston, Foxy or even Jackson for a spot, they all played very well lately.