A great Matt Ryan compliment from ESPN

michaelgee

I still reminesce about the 2002 season when we went to philly and got cheated on a touchdown, a holding call and plenty of no calls. We really should have been playing for the NFC Championship. I would say we were relevant and exciting that year. Teams didn't want to see us.

Same goes for 2004.

This year I would say we are relevant and exciting as well. Its a great change up to see the down the field passing game as effective as it is. I loved to see us do our thing back then also.

Its all good and as long as we win we'll be RELEVANT AND EXCITING!

I still reminesce about the 2002 season when we went to philly and got cheated on a touchdown, a holding call and plenty of no calls. We really should have been playing for the NFC Championship. I would say we were relevant and exciting that year. Teams didn't want to see us.

<_<

I'm STILL pizzed.

2004?

We weren't relevant? I guess I'm the only one taking that as an insult.....well me and Mike Vick.

Nah, I picked up on it.

But sometimes people have a need to re-write history to put it behind them, I guess,

EDIT: but it doesn't bother me, though. This is a new Falcon era, I've let it go.