Bronco fans voted Hillis for Rookie of the Week

Tandy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your preaching to the chior its not the people that post on this boards fault though. i would bet 80% of the people here voted atleast once. i mean they are by all means willing to post on the message boards Im sure they seen the pinned thrread andvoted.

what u need to do is make billboards and buy T.V air time :lol:

your preaching to the chior its not the people that post on this boards fault though. i would bet 80% of the people here voted atleast once. i mean they are by all means willing to post on the message boards Im sure they seen the pinned thrread andvoted.

what u need to do is make billboards and buy T.V air time :lol:

Wouldn't help. :( We just really don't have the same sized fanbase.

One TD verses the Perfect QB'ed game and 2 two by a QB verses a good team on the road, Yes,NO!

130 QB ratings are so Under rated there not even Mentioned!

Maybe the Broncos Should take away Phil Simms Superbowl MVP too!

I voted around 150 times,

thanks all, NOT!

sigh... i vote everyday.... just wish he win at least once more. we need to start a revolution. like i'ma start a thing on facebook and myspace, if he is nom. next week. Thanks tandy i can always count on you to have the thread about them(and ill keep posting a second thread ;) )

Their fanbase is huge though. We're still getting people back after last year's fiasco. Like it or not, a lot of Falcons fans packed it up and took it to the house after last year. It's a slow process getting them back, but that shouldn't deter our team from keeping on winning. They've got to break through the plateau and keep pushing to get into the playoffs. The fanbase is depending on it, by the looks of things.

unfortunately ATL is just not a NFL city. The Broncos are all Denver has....

They have plenty, the Broncos just happen to be solidified into the Colorado culture. When I live in Colorado as a kid you would not believe the outreach that the Broncos did on a yearly basis, a small example is John Elway sending flowers and a personal note to any teacher who spent time in a hospital. They're a big part of the STATE not just the city, which is why they do so well. (Not to mention they're huge in Wyoming, the Dakotas and Nebraska.)

The R.O.W is bs anyways. A qb from a small nfl town can go 27-30 with 2 td and 280 yards and some other player from a big nfl town can have 20 yards rushing on 10 attempts and a 50 yard punt return for a td. The rb wins 90% of the time because of the big nfl town has more people that can vote.

Oh well. Every time one of our players has gone up against a Bronco or Cowboy - we lose. Link

We lucked out in Week 6 and didn't go against either. That's the only one we've won out of 9 nominations.

Call me crazy but I was just saying to myself the other day that if Ryan didn't win it I wanted Hillis to. Mainly because the other candidates played against awful teams whereas the jets are no pushover.