Saints are in for a long day...

maxatlanta

With no pass rush (missing both of their starting DEs) and with Ryan so good against the blitz, how will they stop our passing game? Their secondary is poor and will be completely exposed if Ryan has all day to sit in the pocket. DE Smith hasn't been that great anyways, but if he is suspended, Ryan and his recievers should have time to pull off a few deep bombs(in addition to picking them apart in the intermediate passing game). Of course this could lead to NO having to abandon stacking the box, which means Turner could have a big day as well. I like the matchup for us and expect to win by 7+.

With no pass rush (missing both of their starting DEs) and with Ryan so good against the blitz, how will they stop our passing game? Their secondary is poor and will be completely exposed if Ryan has all day to sit in the pocket. DE Smith hasn't been that great anyways, but if he is suspended, Ryan and his recievers should have time to pull off a few deep bombs(in addition to picking them apart in the intermediate passing game). Of course this could lead to NO having to abandon stacking the box, which means Turner could have a big day as well. I like the matchup for us and expect to win by 7+.

Diminished pass rush ability, Bush isn't 100% and running backwards AND they've lost their starting safety in Kevin Kaesviharn.

If anything, this game should be easier than the last one. The only thing is the Saints are at home and will be fired up initially. However, I don't think that will last long as the game goes on.

Falcons 27

Saints 17

If you think the Saints are going to lay down and die, you have simply lost your mind. They are good team with one of the top 3 QB's in the NFL. They will never be easy, and we better come to play ball like the last time.

Don't intermingle the lackadiasical attitudes of the fans with the attitude of the team.

Coach Smitty and our vets should have our guys ready to go again, just like the last time.

If you think the Saints are going to lay down and die, you have simply lost your mind. They are good team with one of the top 3 QB's in the NFL. They will never be easy, and we better come to play ball like the last time.

I think you are arguing with some kind of imaginary figure??? Who said anything about Saints rolling over and dying. We have the advantage and I don't think anyone is getting cocky about it. Even if they did, who gives a ****, since when did fan cockiness or fan underestimation cost the falcons a football game?

I think you are arguing with some kind of imaginary figure??? Who said anything about Saints rolling over and dying. We have the advantage and I don't think anyone is getting cocky about it. Even if they did, who gives a ****, since when did fan cockiness or fan underestimation cost the falcons a football game?

:blink: A tab bit angry for a noob.

:blink: A tab bit angry for a noob.

Notice there's no join date by my name. That's because I was on this board back when you were a Patriots fan. Inactive for a while because people use words like noob. After you finish off a game of Halo, how about you lick my starfish.

This is a week the defense can make a name for itself. They are already a Top 10 scoring defense.

Hold the Saints to 21 or less and we will be OK. Give up as many empty yards as they want. Bend. Don't break.

They totally shutdown the Chargers last week who had the #1 rated passer.

They put one on Brees earlier this year and need to do it again.

The last thing they need to do is let them establish a run game which they will try to do. Let that happen and it will be a long, long day.

Never a Patriots fan, Don't own an X-Box .

Starfish = weak reply

4r9p742.gif

You're right I'm such an ***. You've been on the boards 3 months and I'm a "noob". Do you know the Falcons were a team before this year? Bandwagon fan, go back to rooting for the Patriots, they need you more right now.