BEST Linebackers Saints have faced...

thempizzle

In this scheme, our OLBs are not running form sideline to sideline, but it appears to me Lofton is the one that is free to make atackles anywhere.

Brooking and Boley are required to stay homeand seal the edges, drop back into protection on many snaps, so you don;t see them all over the field as we have in past years. This leads to some of our brilliant and informed fans to spread hatred about the OLBs not bei9ng good.

Of course, Peyton knows what he is watching and he says they are the best corps of LBs he's faced.

I just finished listening to the Sean Peyton foe audio (Link) and he mentions at one point that we have the BEST LINEBACKING core the Saints have faced this year.

WOW!

I thought that was pretty high praise considering the teams they have faced this year...

he's just saying that to get his players focused and to get our lbs unfocused.

Some of our informed fans can't get their heads out of the arse of some of our players.

For some reason these people believe that by just donning a Falcon uniform that these players are not subject to criticism.

This is the suckiest year I've seen from Keith Brooking in 10 years. By far. If some of our fans can't see this then shame on em.

And I'm not talking about scheme excuses you make up in your head. I'm talking about athleticism and play making. Awful.

Some of our informed fans can't get their heads out of the arse of some of our players.

For some reason these people believe that by just donning a Falcon uniform that these players are not subject to criticism.

This is the suckiest year I've seen from Keith Brooking in 10 years. By far. If some of our fans can't see this then shame on em.

And I'm not talking about scheme excuses you make up in your head. I'm talking about athleticism and play making. Awful.

Join Swifty old man and show us how it's done since you guys are the linebacker experts here.

I'm sorry dude, but that is one of the most ignorant statements I have read on here in quite some time. Let's see, new scheme implemented and all of a sudden Boley starts to suck (he has the same number of "impact" plays as Brooking...0). Don't you might think scheme has a little to do with it? If not, you must assume Boley is bad, too. So, I ask you, does our scheme limit our outside backers from making "impact" plays or does Brooking AND Boley just stink? Which is it?

I'm sorry dude, but that is one of the most ignorant statements I have read on here in quite some time. Let's see, new scheme implemented and all of a sudden Boley starts to suck (he has the same number of "impact" plays as Brooking...0). Don't you might think scheme has a little to do with it? If not, you must assume Boley is bad, too. So, I ask you, does our scheme limit our outside backers from making "impact" plays or does Brooking AND Boley just stink? Which is it?
Boley doesn't look nearly as slow, nearly as out of place or lead footed. And at least Boley has a pick. Brooking can't even seem to pick a booger out of his nose without tripping over his feet.

guess they didnt see the goal-line stand vs chicago either, brooking was one of the main guys to stop forte from diving into the endzone.

someone had a picture in their sig proving that

guess they didnt see the goal-line stand vs chicago either, brooking was one of the main guys to stop forte from diving into the endzone.

someone had a picture in their sig proving that

Give it up ... people see what they want to see, and if they want to talk bad about someone, they will always find plays where this player didn't look good. No player gets through a season (or even a game) without bad plays.

He's got 1 pick. He is obviously much better. <_<
Boley = 53 tackles, 1 INTS, 8 PDs, 0 Sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries as a strongside LB.

Brooking = 66 tackles, 0 INTS, 0 PDs, 0 Sacks, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recoveries and a bunch of blind loyalists clinging to his jock.

8 PDs and a pick from your strongside. 0 PDs and 0 picks from your weakside. Sad.

The only thing sadder than Keith Banking is Jamaal Busterson.

I just finished listening to the Sean Peyton foe audio (Link) and he mentions at one point that we have the BEST LINEBACKING core the Saints have faced this year.

WOW!

I thought that was pretty high praise considering the teams they have faced this year...

Sounds like he's going to run Bush out in the flat for the short pass against Brooking.