Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas...

Merry Freakin' Christmas....of course, if I know you celebrate Kwanza or Hanukkah, then I say Happy Freakin' Kwanza or Happy Freakin' Hanukkah...I try to be equal opportunity with everyone...I know you don't celebrate anything, then I say Bah Freakin' Humbug. If you're a fall down drunk who can't tell me what day it is, then I say Happy Freakin' Easter... :P

Happy holidays. There's actually more than one holiday around this time whether you celebrate them or not. Some people don't celebrate Christmas and I want to show them respect, even though I celebrate the Christmas myself. "Happy holidays" can hurt no one. Whatever you decide to use, just remember what Christmas is all about (if you celebrate it) and if your words and actions best help display that meaning to others.

Depends on where I am. If I don't know people I say happy holidays. People who I know to be Christian (or Zoroastrian because I think a tree goes well with a fire temple) will hear Merry Christmas.

You know people that are Zoroastrian....and here I was thiking that died in America with Freddy Mercury

I think any person who is actually sensitive enough to be offended by any greeting such as 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Chanukah' needs to get a life. Talk about thin skin. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

Some how we have taken this "political correctness" thing a little too far. Christmas is about Christ. If the athiests or whomever wants a Winter Solstice day then let them petetion the gov't for a National Winter Solstice Day. Just don't mess with the traditions that the majority of Americans enjoy.