So How Injured Was Thomas Brown?

formul8or

Doubt it. Couldn't they have put him on the PUP list, so he would have a chance to come back after week 11ish? Dropping him immediately on IR must have meant it was a serious injury. Guys on PUP don't count against the roster, and unless I'm missing something, there's no reason to have put him on IR unless it was a very serious injury.

Yea , it was BAD and I believe the guy got fired for doing it to him.

He got cut, and I checked around the beginning of the year, and he did not get another job. I forget his name, but he was a vet, who horse collared a rookie in a preseason game. He should be out of a job.

Edit: Woops. The Rams picked him up like a few days after Baltimore let him go. Gary Stills.

He got cut, and I checked around the beginning of the year, and he did not get another job. I forget his name, but he was a vet, who horse collared a rookie in a preseason game. He should be out of a job.

Edit: Woops. The Rams picked him up like a few days after Baltimore let him go. Gary Stills.

Big impact player for the Rams, too. What's their record again?