Top 10 Reasons why The Saints and there Fans are RETARDED lol

Espo

Okay you can add if you want but this is why i think they are annoying and ********

10 - This stupid commercial back in the day in N.O was played over and over and all the stupid N.O people kept saying it at the games during interviews all u heard was Cha - ching!!! Thank god i was to young to see that.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

9- The Fans are STUPID look at the beginning of this next video.. First off they celebrate when they lose. Second , look at what he writes lol.

He says " This is the way how we celebrate in the Superdome". lol what does that mean...

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

8- The Mods on there forum are suppose to be the SMART ones.. And in the Standings on there forum it says the Panthers are in first place then the Saints followed by the bucs then falcons lol.. http://saintsreport.com/

7- Why do they always wear the stupid mardi gras outfits every day of their lives????????

610x.jpg

6- cont from number 7--- They still cant get off the whole mardi gras thing. They also needed to make the seats look ********. By making them look like confetti.. But in reality it looks like the place is a dump and they have to change broken chairs all the time..

610x.jpg

5- I have nothing to say about this

4- I had a clip for this but now i cant find it. But basically SOOO many times i hear Saints Fans pronounce their own citys name wrong they always add the S even though the S in New Orleans is silent........

3-There big moment against us was a blocked punt..... At least put up a video of a game winning score or something....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsfA7W7Y8A embed video disabled by stupid saint fan

2- Who DAT????? What does that MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- My number one is actually the answer to the question of what does WHO DAT gonna beat them saints question....

372 TIMES WE FOUND OUT WHO DAT GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS LOL

Total w260 L372 T5 (1967–present, includes only regular season)

2 6 0 (1967–present, includes only playoffs)

262 378 5 (1967–present, includes both regular season and playoffs)

:lol:

I find it hard to take this topic seriously because there are 3 instances of there/their/they're. You used 2 of them in the title and both were wrong.

Grammar is not that hard.

You're right, it's not. Next time however, when making fun of someone's grammar, make sure you use correct grammar yourself. The correct grammar would have been "You used two of them in the title and both were INCORRECT", not ".....both were wrong".

Just saying....

You're right, it's not. Next time however, when making fun of someone's grammar, make sure you use correct grammar yourself. The correct grammar would have been "You used two of them in the title and both were INCORRECT", not ".....both were wrong".

Just saying....

Really? I didn't know that you can't use wrong in that situation. But that is being really nit picky. There/their/they're though? Come on. That stuff is basic.