I hate Cowboy fans

Hatchet1984

Cowpoke fans are generally novice football fans. Fans that are into glitz and glamour. It has been that way since 1970s. They come and go. Most of those people that you see at cowpoke road games have never been to texas. They are not the dedicated and well traveled fans as the media makes them out to be.

Reasons I agree with this thread except lets not stop there:

-Romo is NOT better than average except against poor teams...just look at what he's done in the playoffs.

-T.O. is getting old and hopefully soon we won't have to hear his mouth anymore...

-ESPN and the media make me ill how, especially the last two weeks, they made them out to be "contenders" again and that their defense was looking great when all they did was play the lowly 69ers and Pee-Hawks. What happened when they played a real team (Steelers) the next week? Enough said...

-I believe the Cowgirls have more bandwagoners than any other team in pro sports and not just football.

- Their fans talk alot of ish to not have won a playoff game since the 1st Bush was in office...

- Jerry Jones is the Steinbrenner of the NFL, but you can't buy NFL championships here buddy!!!

and lastly NOTHING (but the Falcons making the playoffs) but NOTHING would make me happier than to see this overhyped, no substance having clown squad called the Cowgirls NOT make the playoffs... ;)

Romo is better than average and am a skins fan.

Thank you for that. But if Joe Montana had played for the Cowboys people would call HIM average. Just a deep hate of Dallas.And I can understand that and they do get too much media. But the same fans who say they get too much media go starting threads about them on other teams boards. :P

They call him a choker yet I want to see the list of undrafted free agent QB's who have become thier teams starters and helped them make the play-offs in their first two years as starters. I bet it's a short list.

Romo is an average QB? His QB rating is a lot better than Matt Ryans. Has 10 more TDs than Ryan and only 2 more INTs. I dont see how Romo is just an "average" QB

The thing that I think makes him so bad is the inconsistancy... one day he'll be good and one day he'll be really bad, he's like a Michael Vick that can't run as good...

anyone that watched that Steelers game would think he was a rookie fresh out of high school... that **** was too painful to watch...

The thing that I think makes him so bad is the inconsistancy... one day he'll be good and one day he'll be really bad, he's like a Michael Vick that can't run as good...

anyone that watched that Steelers game would think he was a rookie fresh out of high school... that **** was too painful to watch...

What QB hasnt look bad against the Steelers?