Williams Wall TRO Delay - Potentially great development for the Falcons

TheDirtyWordII

What the Williams' boys were able to do was essentially be offered a stay of execution. While they get to practice with the team, it's undetermined (I believe) if they can still play. But let's say they do play meaning their suspension does not start until Week 15 if the TRO or injunction request gets thrown out. Check out this scenario.

The Vikings should be able to win their division at 9-7. With Detroit up this week, they should be able to raise their record to 8-5 meaning 1 more win and they are in. Most likely though a 9-7 mark clinches them either the #4 seed (but the #3 seed is still possible depending upon how Arizona ends their season).

So even though they would be hosting a play-off game, it's entirely possible that in addition to playing Minnesota in their home without the Williams' boys in Week 16, we could be doing the same exact thing two weeks later! With the last of the 4 games encomapssing the first week of the play-offs, that would appear to be an ideal time to get them and if we were able to win in Week 16, the amount of confidence we could have going into that game would be off the charts...

Something to think about.

That would assume we got the # 5 slot. The Giants are getting the 1 seed, the rest are up for grabs. Whoever takes the NFC South will have the 2 seed. Hopefully we are there. To be honest though, if we had to play against the Cardinals, Bears, or the Vikings in the first round of the playoffs, I wouldn't mind one bit.

We would beat Minnesota or Chicago in the playoffs, those teams don't scare me at all. However, the Cardinals scare the ish out of me and I would hate to play them in a first round playoff game.

With that being said, simply the prospect of possible being in the playoffs is unbelievable. I'm nearly positive that we'll get there, since going 1-2 against NO, TB, and Minn (I'm assuming we beat STL at home to end the season), we finish 10-6 and that would 90% get us into the playoffs assuming Pitt beats Dallas this weekend.

We're a playoff team boys, and it feels soooo good

We would beat Minnesota or Chicago in the playoffs, those teams don't scare me at all. However, the Cardinals scare the ish out of me and I would hate to play them in a first round playoff game.

With that being said, simply the prospect of possible being in the playoffs is unbelievable. I'm nearly positive that we'll get there, since going 1-2 against NO, TB, and Minn (I'm assuming we beat STL at home to end the season), we finish 10-6 and that would 90% get us into the playoffs assuming Pitt beats Dallas this weekend.

We're a playoff team boys, and it feels soooo good

Arizona doesn't scare me at all they have no running game and rushing Warner equals victory for us. Stopping Williams/Stewart, Smith/Muhammed and Delhome was a much more daunting task.