is DeCoud starting this week?

WARIIRI

anybody know....that wont be good........hope coleman is ready to go come on sunday

every game is a must win game from her on out...we need alll out starting players playing

not saying DeCoud is gon be bad or anything but..we dont know what to expect from him is what im trying to say

:huh: Hey! We are making a playoff run. Each and every player regardless of their experience level must do their part. Saying that DeCoud is too inexperience is like saying Lofton, Bierman and the rest of our rookie players are ineffective because of their tenure. Get Real! These are our Atlanta Falcons aka "Dirty Birds."

:huh: Hey! We are making a playoff run. Each and every player regardless of their experience level must do their part. Saying that DeCoud is too inexperience is like saying Lofton, Bierman and the rest of our rookie players are ineffective because of their tenure. Get Real! These are our Atlanta Falcons aka "Dirty Birds."

Thats too much of a blanket statement. To say that putting DeCoud in against New Orleans for his first game (on the road) is anything like Lofton starting at home against Detroit is rediculous. I mean really dude..

I love DeCoud, but I just think its way too much to ask to expect much from him when New Orleans gives veteran safeties fits back there.

You do remember that Brees is on pace to shatter Dan Marino's passing yards record right? And you want to throw a rookie out there and say its no different than Lofton playing against Detroit?? Really?

If he plays, ill pray for him. Thats one tall order.

tell that to Chevis Jackson. ;)

Chevis' first regular season start was against lowly Detroit..

Im not sure why people dont see the difference.

Also, consider that the first game of the season there wasnt high expectations for winning. DeCoud would be making his first start amidst an unprobable playoff run against a QB having an historic season.

I think Coleman, while he's no all-pro safety, has been a very nice addition and makes a couple of impact plays every now and then. Dude is tough too. How about that hit he put on the Chargers WR the last game? So yeah, I would feel a lot more comfortable with him starting this week. DeCoud has been good on ST, but Coleman would also be able to bring the momentum from the last Saints game with him to this game.

Chevis' first regular season start was against lowly Detroit..

Im not sure why people dont see the difference.

Also, consider that the first game of the season there wasnt high expectations for winning. DeCoud would be making his first start amidst an unprobable playoff run against a QB having an historic season.

he never said start when I quoted it. it just says having a rookie out there against a pass happy offense.

Chevis is/was still a rookie, and in vs the same pass happy offense.

thanks though.