Saints and Tampa playing the Falcons a second time

I've been thinking about this weeks game and next weeks against Tampa. Pretty much our season comes down to these two games. We really need to win both. So, I was think how both of these teams are going to adjust to our team. Now I admit lately I've been a total homer. At the beginning of the year I was hoping for maybe a 0.500 season and thought there might be a very, very slim chance of a winning record. Lately the more I watch the team the more I think they will make the playoffs and past the first round. Here is my delima....

A good team (and I consider both NO and Tampa good teams) can make adjustments to really neutralize aspects of a team. The only thing I'm really worring about with NO is them throwing for 400+yards again and about 5 TD's. Last time we met we have 3 INTs and 15 balls defended. That's a huge number for any team, much less a young one like ours. Especially when we only sacked the QB once in the game. Regarding Tampa I'm worried that they are going to drop that 8th man into pass coverage and really give Matt a hard time.

Now, I know we beat Carolina the second time around so I dont want to consider that. Does everyone think we will be able to have more impactful adjustments then the other two teams? and why? This Sunday do you think our young DB core and Dline can make the adjustments they need to overcome NO and the same question with TB defense but with our Oline and Ryan?

I totally think we will win both games. In fact, I'm pretty sure we are going to blow out NO this week (34 - 13), but I was just thinking about how the teams will be adjusting to each other and the impact of those adjustments. Against NO I think our pass rush will be much better and Brees is going to be on his back 4 or 5 times and imploding around half-time. Against TB our Oline will dominate and Ryan is going to kill them with the play action after Turner establishes the run. What do you guys think?

Tampa and New Orleans won't be the only teams making adjustments, do you honestly believe we won't go into the tampa game with a bit different gameplan when they stomped us the first time around? Mark my words brees will not be throwing for 4 TDs on sunday. Have a little confidence in the team geez.

i think brees will get his yards and touchdowns, thats a gimme..maybe 2 or 3, but he will get them. hes a great QB and has my respect, (not only because i have him on my fantasy team) but he has a good chance in breaking a record that has stood for a long time.

i think brees will get his yards and touchdowns, thats a gimme..maybe 2 or 3, but he will get them. hes a great QB and has my respect, (not only because i have him on my fantasy team) but he has a good chance in breaking a record that has stood for a long time.

Be that as it may, he's been an interception machine these last few weeks. He's obviously gonna get his yards because he's done that all year. I think 3 tds is an exaggeration tho. Our defense has been stellar lately. I believe our offense will have the ball most of the game.

Brees will have a blow out game! Saints will win. ^_^

Dream a little dream bucman - we're going to take that game and we're going to take Tampa down as well. You should be worrying about a few little puddy tats that are gonna scratch your little pirate ***** up Monday night.

Dream a little dream bucman - we're going to take that game and we're going to take Tampa down as well. You should be worrying about a few little puddy tats that are gonna scratch your little pirate ***** up Monday night.

I think the bucs will take the kittens. Deltaco aint got nothin left.

My dreams are only on the Panthers as of the moment. :D

Its very hard to keep stringing wins together like this(4).

Doesn't surprise me at all. Who wouldn't want to go to a Monday Night game? ITS FOR THE FREAKING DIVISION! Hello?

We won the South last year, why the heck are we going to NC for MNF! <_< That Bugs me.

No - I mean they are going to be in All Black and have the fans in all black.

As for the location - what do you expect - it's the Panties - the media darlings of the NFC South. They love them and the Saints. Haven't you learned that yet?

No - I mean they are going to be in All Black and have the fans in all black.

As for the location - what do you expect - it's the Panties - the media darlings of the NFC South. They love them and the Saints. Haven't you learned that yet?

LOL I thought the game was Blacked out! :lol::D

I was gonna say how the heck!

As far as New Orleans goes, they were never able to adjust in the first game. We completely shut them down. We were up by 21 points in the beginning of the 4th quarter so we adjusted our defense to give them everything underneath so they could help us run out the clock. If they couldn't adjust to us after seeing our gameplan, I think our coaches have an advantage adjusting between games. Look at our adjustment between our games with Carolina :D

As far as Tampa Bay goes, we made some very good adjustments matching up with them during the game. They got us good early on during the game and really rattled us. I was very impressed with how well our coaches and players adjusted to them. That was also Ryan's 2nd game, first away from home, so I would think it's tougher for them to adjust to seeing essentially a different offense (we are doing a lot more on offense now than we were doing in week 2).

I hope this holds true.

The Falcons are the most consistent team of the 3. The Falcons are consistently good. It will be up to New Orleans and Tampa as to the outcome of these games. What I mean is...both of those teams have been inconsistent. And if they play average or below average football against Atlanta....they will lose.

One more thing in Atlanta's favor...is the emergence of the USS Babineaux. This man is starting to generate a good pass rush up the middle. That paired with a healthy Abraham will give Brees fits.

Falcons just need to play there game.