TheGoldenBoy WELCHES on bets...

kicker23

I just wanted everyone to know what you're dealing with here. He's a kid with that places no value on his word.

A little background...GoldenBoy lost a bet that Penn State would go undefeated. He has chosen not to pay me, and instead made excuses that we set no "timeframe for payment."

Sad little BOY.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You are a sad man

Im such a welch and a loser because I bet someone on the internet 100 dollars Penn St would go undefeated. It's really sad that you took it that seriously and you are still this upset about it. If it means that much to you I can send it. Are we getting behind on our mortgage payments?

:lol:

You are a sad man

Im such a welch and a loser because I bet someone on the internet 100 dollars Penn St would go undefeated. It's really sad that you took it that seriously and you are still this upset about it. If it means that much to you I can send it. Are we getting behind on our mortgage payments?

Oh, ok. So now you didn't realize we were serious......sure. It's called being a MAN. Time to grow up. I don't need the money, I just wanted to make a point.

Well you say it doesnt matter but you are making a pretty big deal about it :lol: get a life

It doesn't matter to me if you pay. I don't have to live with knowing that my word is worthless - that's on you. $100 isn't going to make or break me, and that's why I don't care if you pay. It's worth $100 to me for everyone to know what kind of person you are.

What's your dad's number? I'd love to tell him what kind of child he raised.

It doesn't matter to me if you pay. I don't have to live with knowing that my word is worthless - that's on you. $100 isn't going to make or break me, and that's why I don't care if you pay. It's worth $100 to me for everyone to know what kind of person you are.

What's your dad's number? I'd love to tell him what kind of child he raised.

My word is so worthless :lol: that means a lot coming from someone on a message board.

706-255-7178.....ill tell him to be expecting you

I am a man of my word.....not when it comes to silly bets on a messageboard and if the situation was reversed I wouldn't be crying about not getting my money because I wouldn't take it seriously.

If you dont think Im a man of my word I think Piffy can attest to that.....why dont you think I post on the college board anymore?

:lol::lol::lol:

im not making you mad, or im gonna have random internet dudes calling me talk bout you aint paying a bet. i really dont see how you can legitimately make a bet with an online person. how do we know that kicker23 isnt doing this for the money, and would have welched himself?? WE DONT!! i never take anything on the net seriously.