There is no way the Falcons should win Sunday

ThunderCookie

Wow, Falcon fans fighting each other. So, how about having the Falcon's cheerleaders come in and give everybody a big hug to take the tension down and redirect it back to the Saints.

I agree with most that this game will determine what we're about. Because in previous seasons, I can't count on how many times we've implode around about, oh I say now, to finish out with a losing season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Falcon fans fighting each other. So, how about having the Falcon's cheerleaders come in and give everybody a big hug to take the tension down and redirect it back to the Saints.

I agree with most that this game will determine what we're about. Because in previous seasons, I can't count on how many times we've implode around about, oh I say now, to finish out with a losing season.

I like the cheerleader idea...maybe we get to spend some time with one as our reward for victory! ;)

Don't blame tim for his mental retardation. We see similar fans in every fanbase. They're nowhere to be found when their teams aren't doing well, and on you like stink on **** when they are doing good.

Let's take bets. Say, for instance, the Falcons lose out. Will Timmy boy stick around?

Don't blame tim for his mental retardation. We see similar fans in every fanbase. They're nowhere to be found when their teams aren't doing well, and on you like stink on **** when they are doing good.

Let's take bets. Say, for instance, the Falcons lose out. Will Timmy boy stick around?

I remember once upon a buccie there was a time when your team wasn't doing so well that you fell off the radar screen for quite some time. What say you irishbuccieboy?

I remember once upon a buccie there was a time when your team wasn't doing so well that you fell off the radar screen for quite some time. What say you irishbuccieboy?

I've answered this numerous times. If you haven't picked up on it yet, then I'm sorry. I've been through several losing seasons on these boards. I always stop posting during the offseason. That includes offseasons like the 08, which my team won the division prior to.

well since the officials let Finneran get away with that obvious push off, I doubt there is any home cooking (yes, I am aware that happens all the time, but if the officials were looking for excuses to hurt the Falcons, that would be it)

in other words, whining about home cooking before the game starts is just sad

That said, look at the team you are up against. Our top 3 CBs are out and one of our starting safeties. We have 14 players on IR alone....that doesnt include all the other injuries we have had this year.

There is no excuse for Atlanta to not walk out The Dome with a win

well since the officials let Finneran get away with that obvious push off, I doubt there is any home cooking (yes, I am aware that happens all the time, but if the officials were looking for excuses to hurt the Falcons, that would be it)

in other words, whining about home cooking before the game starts is just sad

That said, look at the team you are up against. Our top 3 CBs are out and one of our starting safeties. We have 14 players on IR alone....that doesnt include all the other injuries we have had this year.

There is no excuse for Atlanta to not walk out The Dome with a win

no doubt finneran got away with a push, if he didn't that wouldn't have been a td. there was alot of holding that wasn't called, on both sides. we have 15 on ir actually, 12 of them being bigtime contributors. our top 3 corners were out, and our starting fs.

I've answered this numerous times. If you haven't picked up on it yet, then I'm sorry. I've been through several losing seasons on these boards. I always stop posting during the offseason. That includes offseasons like the 08, which my team won the division prior to.

I recall one of your 5-11 season you disappeared during the season because I was wanting to rag on you!