There is no way the Falcons should win Sunday

ThunderCookie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude half of this doesnt make sense. emotion u tthink the saints will have more emotion then a team thats in a playoff push looking to prove there self? please. u think that 4 losses in a row to the saints and the one win that we had has clinched the falcons thirst for blood? if emotion has anything to do with it then we will win. because we have just as much emotion as they do and we are the better team

the revenge point back fires on you too because this WE ARE THE ONES WANTING REVENGE FOR THAT MONDAY NIGHTER IN THERE DOME IN 2006 WE STILL HAVENT GOTTEN OVER THAT!

Based on your spelling, I am quite sure very little makes sense to you.

The only "we" that still worries about 2006 is our fan base. We have had huge turnover since then. And if you don't understand the difference between an attacking animal and a cornered animal, well then I don't have time to teach you basic psychology.

Ummm... oh wait. Look at your name. Nevermind. Ok wittle fewwer. Put on your helmet before the short bus gets here.

The only "we" that still worries about 2006 is our fan base. We have had huge turnover since then. And if you don't understand the difference between an attacking animal and a cornered animal, well then I don't have time to teach you basic psychology.

Ummm... oh wait. Look at your name. Nevermind. Ok wittle fewwer. Put on your helmet before the short bus gets here.

grammar corrections the number one sign of not having an argument to come back with on the internet since 1999

Seriously i didnt personally attack you one time. You know the people who go to personal attacks on the internet are usually the ones with the mental capacity of a grape fruit. you dont even know me your that offended that i disagree with you that you insult someone u have never met in your life? that is a sign of a coward and a scum bag who feels bad about him self in his real life so uses the power of hiding behind a keyboard to put other people down

you make your self look twice as bad as anyone who misspells a few words.

Seriously i didnt personally attack you one time. You know the people who go to personal attacks on the internet are usually the ones with the mental capacity of a grape fruit. you dont even know me your that offended that i disagree with you that you insult someone u have never met in your life? that is a sign of a coward and a scum bag who feels bad about him self in his real life so uses the power of hiding behind a keyboard to put other people down

you make your self look twice as bad as anyone who misspells a few words.

Awwww... Get mommy to give you a hug and maybe daddy to teach you a little about our beloved sport. Nice meltdown though! I will give it a 7.

And if you want to come down here to RC and start spouting off, then grow a pair and deal with the consequences. If not, then squirt some tears and watch a little Sesame Street.

Awwww... Get mommy to give you a hug and maybe daddy to teach you a little about our beloved sport. Nice meltdown though! I will give it a 7.

And if you want to come down here to RC and start spouting off, then grow a pair and deal with the consequences. If not, then squirt some tears and watch a little Sesame Street.

he's got a point man u sir are an idiot. and your orignal post proves it. since according to you we are going to lose this game maybe we shouldnt show up right?

lets save a plane trip and a heartbreak and lets start preparing for tampabay.

and your in rival central making arguments for the other team are u even a falcons fan?

he's got a point man u sir are an idiot. and your orignal post proves it. since according to you we are going to lose this game maybe we shouldnt show up right?

and your in rival central making arguments for the other team are u even a falcons fan?

Of course he's a falcon fan, he's just not a homer like most... I think he's pretty realistic in his argument and he's right. Looking at the current trend with no NFC South team winning on the road this is a game that we shouldn't win.. And like he said IF we do win this game then this team is a lot better than we think because they've done something that NO NFC SOUTH TEAM HAS DONE ALL SEASON. I don't know what you think but I think that's epic.

Alright fellows, let's focus on the mission here. Beating the Saints and head into the playoffs with a win over the buccies next week...We can do this thing! ;)

Of course he's a falcon fan, he's just not a homer like most... I think he's pretty realistic in his argument and he's right. Looking at the current trend with no NFC South team winning on the road this is a game that we shouldn't win.. And like he said IF we do win this game then this team is a lot better than we think because they've done something that NO NFC SOUTH TEAM HAS DONE ALL SEASON. I don't know what you think but I think that's epic.

lets be real here i can see his arguments if we were playing carolina or tampa bay on the road. but one of the reasons that no nfc south team has won on the road this year is because 2 of the 3 possiblilities havent played in new orleans yet.

lets be real here i can see his arguments if we were playing carolina or tampa bay on the road. but one of the reasons that no nfc south team has won on the road this year is because 2 of the 3 possiblilities havent played in new orleans yet.

I think we have a good chance to break that trend this weekend, the Saints won't roll over but we should have enough to overtake them in their house.

Hmmm.... Let us take a look at this.

First, I give you mad props for standing by your fellow educationally impaired. Second, showing up to spout off when we have a winning record dosn't make you a fan. Nor does it make you brave. Third, the irony of starting off that jumbled mess with the word idiot is the best laugh I have all day. So, I thank you for that.

On to your questions!

Should we show up? Of course. Hence the wording of the title. Try reading it again. I know you are slow, so I will point it out. The word "should" is very different from the words "can" and "will". You might need a dictionary. Let me warn you, there may be capitalization in it.

Your last question should be addressed in two parts. First, I stay in RC mostly. The posters (including most of the rival fans) tend to be more even keeled and honest. It is very rare we see other fans posting the garbled mess you and your special buddy have. Second, yes Virginia, I am a Falcons fan. You might say I am a fanatic in my seat but a realist in the street.

But please go on... I need the laughs.

Hmmm.... Let us take a look at this.

First, I give you mad props for standing by your fellow educationally impaired. Second, showing up to spout off when we have a winning record dosn't make you a fan. Nor does it make you brave. Third, the irony of starting off that jumbled mess with the word idiot is the best laugh I have all day. So, I thank you for that.

On to your questions!

Should we show up? Of course. Hence the wording of the title. Try reading it again. I know you are slow, so I will point it out. The word "should" is very different from the words "can" and "will". You might need a dictionary. Let me warn you, there may be capitalization in it.

Your last question should be addressed in two parts. First, I stay in RC mostly. The posters (including most of the rival fans) tend to be more even keeled and honest. It is very rare we see other fans posting the garbled mess you and your special buddy have. Second, yes Virginia, I am a Falcons fan. You might say I am a fanatic in my seat but a realist in the street.

But please go on... I need the laughs.

you referring to the post i have made? look anything Homerish and unrealistic post i have made have been in good clean fun, and to ruffle the feathers of saints fans that visit here. what is the fun in being realistic when your a fan why not have a little fun and predict your team to dominate the other team. why give them a sense of hope. while many ppl think the same thoughts u do on the game. why post it on rival central where saints fans come to read. why not have a little fun and talk some trash? whats wrong with that. Do u think you are smart because u created a post that was pretty much common sense and didnt need to be posted in the first place? You didnt say anything that any falcon fan didnt know. u wasted probally 5 minutes of your life, while u coulda been having a good time.

you referring to the post i have made? look anything Homerish and unrealistic post i have made have been in good clean fun, and to ruffle the feathers of saints fans that visit here. what is the fun in being realistic when your a fan why not have a little fun and predict your team to dominate the other team. why give them a sense of hope. while many ppl think the same thoughts u do on the game. why post it on rival central where saints fans come to read. why not have a little fun and talk some trash? whats wrong with that. Do u think you are smart because u created a post that was pretty much common sense and didnt need to be posted in the first place? You didnt say anything that any falcon fan didnt know. u wasted probally 5 minutes of your life, while u coulda been having a good time.

Aaaahhhh! I understand now. You didn't come around this offseason. You were not here when we were getting our teeth kicked in. You missed the realistic discussions. You missed the friendly jabs versus trash talk. Maybe we just have different ideas of fun. I find intelligent football discussions fun, and you enjoy kicking people when you THINK they are down.

Oh, and add one more to the irony count. First you said I was an idiot and then say that I am right. On top of that, by saying that my statement was stupid and then stating every Falcon fan knew that, you imply that every Falcon fan is an idiot. Again, please don't lump all Falcon fans in with yourself.

Please try again. Each post gets funnier.

Aaaahhhh! I understand now. You didn't come around this offseason. You were not here when we were getting our teeth kicked in. You missed the realistic discussions. You missed the friendly jabs versus trash talk. Maybe we just have different ideas of fun. I find intelligent football discussions fun, and you enjoy kicking people when you THINK they are down.

Oh, and add one more to the irony count. First you said I was an idiot and then say that I am right. On top of that, by saying that my statement was stupid and then stating every Falcon fan knew that, you imply that every Falcon fan is an idiot. Again, please don't lump all Falcon fans in with yourself.

Please try again. Each post gets funnier.

maybe its stupid because everybody knows it? to hard to grasp? wouldnt it be stupid for me to post that the sky is blue , sense everyone knows that whats the point of posting it? get it?

maybe its stupid because everybody knows it? to hard to grasp? wouldnt it be stupid for me to post that the sky is blue , sense everyone knows that whats the point of posting it? get it?

Yes, I understand the tap dance. But, the facts don't lie. You inferred in the original that I was an idiot, and then mocked the ideas I stated. You in no way stated that the original post was self evident. You only changed the argument when you were called out on it. This makes you stupid and a liar. Congratulations!!!!!!!

And your "sky is blue" argument isn't worth the puddin' pop stuck up your buttholio. If the "sky is blue" meant you shouldn't post, then why should we regurgitate scores and stats? Huh? What was that?

That is what I thought.

Yes, I understand the tap dance. But, the facts don't lie. You inferred in the original that I was an idiot, and then mocked the ideas I stated. You in no way stated that the original post was self evident. You only changed the argument when you were called out on it. This makes you stupid and a liar. Congratulations!!!!!!!

And your "sky is blue" argument isn't worth the puddin' pop stuck up your buttholio. If the "sky is blue" meant you shouldn't post, then why should we regurgitate scores and stats? Huh? What was that?

That is what I thought.

dude you take this internet thing waay to serious. get a life or something. this is my final post in this joke of a thread i'll let u have your final word because I know your going to your like a little kid that cant resist and has nothing better to do.

Forget stats and win percentages. People forget that emotion can propel even the weakest team to victory. (No I am not calling NO weak.)

In theory, there is no way the Falcons should walk out of the Super Dome victorious, and here is why:

1. It is the Super Dome. Since it reopened after Katrina, being crazy has become a Super Dome signature. This will be by far the loudest, most hostile enviroment the Falcons have played in all season.

2. Home Cooking. I will let the cool kids claim the refs are impartial, but we have seen it too many times this year. NO will make San Diego look like a Falcon love fest.

3. Saints are coming off a loss. The Saints (like every other team in this hardcore division) don't take losses lightly. This will bring their A game.

4. Revenge. Just like the Falcons vs. Panthers, the Saints were stung by the loss and will want revenge. This means they go from their A game to their A+ game.

5. Desperation. While the entire world sees them as eliminated, I am sure the Saints see this as a last gasp to salvage the season. This game alone will decide which path their season takes. This goes from A+ to A++.

Now, if the Falcons do somehow walk out with a win, then it proves two things. The Falcons are better than we think they are, and the Saints are worse than we think they are.

How you can lack soo much confidence in an 8-4 team playing as well as we are is beyond me. Obviously yes the saints know this a must win for them but this is just as much a must win for us as well. It will be a fight but I NEVER even in the bad years said that there is no way the Falcons should win a game.

Listen we're the underdog Sunday but, we're the better team and we will win. If we don't then the Falcons may not be ready for the next level...I seriously doubt we're willing to concede and hand Dallas a playoff spot at this point?

There's a reason why you are the under dogs. I guess the same reason why we were the underdogs when we played in the Georgia Dome.