What Was Your Preseason Prediction For Our Record And What Is It Now? Be Honest.

bigmildog

I have to say that before the season started I thought we would be 5-11. I just wasn't sure that we could win any of the early games with our rookie QB. (Wow, could I have been more wrong?). Now I think we have a good shot at 11-5.

I was curious to see what everyone else thought and what they think we could end up at now?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8-8 or 9-7, 10-6 if EVERYTHING CLICKED.....which it has

Look this team went 4-12 and got rid of cancers on the team in Hall, Horn and Crumpler. Replacing them will good rookie players in Lofton, Baker, Chevis and HD along with FA acqusitions such as Eirk Coleman and Turner

But my projected record included Ryan taking the league by storm....I have never seen a QB do more with less than he did at Boston College.....

i felt at the beginning of the season this team would be a contender, and everybody, and i mean everybody laughed at my predictions and said we were in a rebuilding mode and it would take 3 years to get back on track..SHAME ON ALL OF YOU..

Agree with you, even if you're a GT Tech fan ;)

6-10 at best. 3-13 at worst.

I thought we would struggle early, Ryan getting picked left and right and in the 2nd half of the season play spoiler to a number of teams. Now that we are were we are, I am hoping for the division and predict a NFC championship game. NY looks awfully tough to beat in NY

I was a 5-11'er and I thought that was being optimistic. I have no problem eating crow over that prediction. Tastiest crow ever. :D

I was a 5-11er also, guess I'll take a big heaping spoonful of that crow as well. I can say...I have never in my life enjoyed being so wrong this much. GO FALCONS!!!

i predicted this for all 4 teams in the south in the offseason

1) falcons or saints 9-7 to 10-6

2) falcons or saints 9-7 to 10-6

3) bucs 5-11to 6-10

4) panthers 3-13 to 5-11

i changed a bit in the preseason and said 8-8, 7-9, MAYBE 6-10. i knew we'd win more than 4 games though. i said if the 07 team could win 4, so could the 08 team.