A little something for the buc fans

TonyGonzotim2

Look much respect for your defense over the years. You guys are my least hated rival because well, usually we dont show up in the games agianst u to make it a rivalry. You guys have always outcoached us, out played us and have always had the upper hand in the dome or in ray jay.

That said we have beat you before! and the scary thing is we didnt have Real NFL coaches before. but now we have real coaches for the first time sinse dan reeves was fired. so are chances of winning next week have taking a big increase.

You guys are in first place in the division for right now and u guys totally own us but things in the NFL change.

For example u remember this guy named peyton manning? he played in this league and could not win a superbowl. could not get out of the first round most of the time and when he finally did get out of the first there where the **** patriots There to smack him down. This is kinda like what the bucs have been to the falcons over the last 5 years or so. but you know what one day little peyton grew up and realized he could beat the patriots and tom brady. low and behold He goes out and does it. after a few years of being dominated. by a team. I am not comparing matt ryan to peyton manning by any stretch. but this is a classic example that this game next sunday could be the game That The falcons break out of there shell and BEAT THAT ***! ofcourse u dont believe it now, the patriots fans didnt believe peyton could beat them. not in the playoffs? SO if and WHEN? we beat that *** next sunday you can come back to this thread and read tthis and this will make a lot more sense. things change in the NFL, WE draft Ryan, Monte leaving You guys next year? THINGS ARE CHANGING! its just a matter of time.

**** the falcons Were never as good AS THIS TEAM WE HAVE THIS YEAR, and we still managed to beat you a few times. WHAT MAKES U THINK THIS TEAM CANT WHOOP THAT ***? ok im done See you after the 14th.

AND YEAH IM OVER LOOKING THE SAINTS BECUASE WHILE THE BUCS ARE PROUD THEY WERE ABLE TO SQUEEK ONE OUT AGIANST THAT LOUSY TEAM THE FALCONS ARE DISAPOINTED THAT THEY DIDNT BEAT THEM BY 21. THERE DOME IS NO DIFFERNT THEN OUR DOME EXCEPT ITS A LITTLE FARTHER WEST. WE DOMINATE TEAMS IN DOMES SAINTS ARE GOOD AT HOME? PLEASE THE SAINTS HAVE BEEN OFFICALLY OVERLOOKED BY THIS FANBASE.

speak for yourself.

Im not speaking for the ppl who where heere prior to the season started doubting matt ryan, saying we should have drafted dorsey as far as im concerned if u didnt know we needed matt ryan before the draft then your of no concern to me when i make my statements. u dont over look the saints? but u did overlook matt ryan. im talking about the season ticket holders that sit in my section. and never questioned a move TD our aurther blank made. maybe some of u Message board HERO'S respect the saints but THIS FAN BASE DOESNT.

I think the Saints have been overrated since their 06' season and I'm not going to sit here and praise them. As a matter of fact we might start calling them the new paper champions because atleast the Panthers are playing well. So no the Saints will never be crowned by me until they prove something and I think there a team that is close to a shake up. With that being siad could they beat us this week? Sure they could they have fire power but, they can't afford to turn the ball over, and they must get out ahead. Will that happen? I don't think so because from top to bottom we are just the better team, with an emphasis on TEAM!

Thank you! what happend to these ppl? where they here before the last 2 years? 40 something years of us dominating the saints washed a way in 2 years of loosing to them? when did falcons fans start respecting the aints? this is laughable. did i miss something? whats the all time record between these teams could anyone guess. do u think the bucs respect us? **** NO! there may be a few sissys on there message boards that give us some credit for being where we are but the ones at there games and thee ones that come to the dome DO NOT Respect us! why? because they own us! a little dry spell for a couple years doesnt erase what we have done to the saints when we were at the bottom they were below dirt. NO RESPECT FOR THE SAINTS THE FALCONS OWN THEM.

Im not speaking for the ppl who where heere prior to the season started doubting matt ryan, saying we should have drafted dorsey as far as im concerned if u didnt know we needed matt ryan before the draft then your of no concern to me when i make my statements. u dont over look the saints? but u did overlook matt ryan. im talking about the season ticket holders that sit in my section. and never questioned a move TD our aurther blank made. maybe some of u Message board HERO'S respect the saints but THIS FAN BASE DOESNT.

**** respect. i dont have any respect for that team or anybody on it, but im not going to act like they're a circled victory or anything. and when the **** did you ever see me overlook matt ryan? i made one or two threads saying i wasnt his biggest fan way back in january but ever since then i said i wouldnt have a problem drafting him. ****, go back and look in the official draft day thread. i wanted dorsey but i supported matt from day one. and i have never questioned a move our FO has made.

do i think we should win? yes.

do i think we will win? of course, probably by a score or two.

do i think this game, or any game for that matter is a circled victory? no.

**** respect. i dont have any respect for that team or anybody on it, but im not going to act like they're a circled victory or anything. and when the **** did you ever see me overlook matt ryan? i made one or two threads saying i wasnt his biggest fan way back in january but ever since then i said i wouldnt have a problem drafting him. ****, go back and look in the official draft day thread. i wanted dorsey but i supported matt from day one. and i have never questioned a move our FO has made.

do i think we should win? yes.

do i think we will win? of course, probably by a score or two.

do i think this game, or any game for that matter is a circled victory? no.

just bustin ur chops man i HATE the saints :lol:

Have you lost your **** mind? If you don't respect NO in NO, then you are in for some heartbreak.

And please don't say you rep the fan base. We have a bad enough reputation as it is. Oh, and I say this as a season ticket holder .

Look much respect for your defense over the years. You guys are my least hated rival because well, usually we dont show up in the games agianst u to make it a rivalry. You guys have always outcoached us, out played us and have always had the upper hand in the dome or in ray jay.

That said we have beat you before! and the scary thing is we didnt have Real NFL coaches before. but now we have real coaches for the first time sinse dan reeves was fired. so are chances of winning next week have taking a big increase.

You guys are in first place in the division for right now and u guys totally own us but things in the NFL change.

For example u remember this guy named peyton manning? he played in this league and could not win a superbowl. could not get out of the first round most of the time and when he finally did get out of the first there where the **** patriots There to smack him down. This is kinda like what the bucs have been to the falcons over the last 5 years or so. but you know what one day little peyton grew up and realized he could beat the patriots and tom brady. low and behold He goes out and does it. after a few years of being dominated. by a team. I am not comparing matt ryan to peyton manning by any stretch. but this is a classic example that this game next sunday could be the game That The falcons break out of there shell and BEAT THAT ***! ofcourse u dont believe it now, the patriots fans didnt believe peyton could beat them. not in the playoffs? SO if and WHEN? we beat that *** next sunday you can come back to this thread and read tthis and this will make a lot more sense. things change in the NFL, WE draft Ryan, Monte leaving You guys next year? THINGS ARE CHANGING! its just a matter of time.

**** the falcons Were never as good AS THIS TEAM WE HAVE THIS YEAR, and we still managed to beat you a few times. WHAT MAKES U THINK THIS TEAM CANT WHOOP THAT ***? ok im done See you after the 14th.

AND YEAH IM OVER LOOKING THE SAINTS BECUASE WHILE THE BUCS ARE PROUD THEY WERE ABLE TO SQUEEK ONE OUT AGIANST THAT LOUSY TEAM THE FALCONS ARE DISAPOINTED THAT THEY DIDNT BEAT THEM BY 21. THERE DOME IS NO DIFFERNT THEN OUR DOME EXCEPT ITS A LITTLE FARTHER WEST. WE DOMINATE TEAMS IN DOMES SAINTS ARE GOOD AT HOME? PLEASE THE SAINTS HAVE BEEN OFFICALLY OVERLOOKED BY THIS FANBASE.

duncesr7.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Does every body realize what happens if the bucs win Monday? 2 Game lead on the south with 3 games left, And a first round bye!

I love Big games. :)

Yes.................SWEET!! :D:D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If your team were to have that attitude you'd be lucky to win another game.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
That's a little presumptuous isn't it there JB, bucman? Your assuming we lose to the Saints on Sunday? We win and the best you can have is a 1 game lead which we can rectify the following Sunday!

No more presumptuous than most of you all thinking all your team has to do is show up in the Super Dome and you'll beat the Saints then show up at Ray Jay North and you'll beat the BUCS.

What exactly is your record against the BUCS the last 12 years or so anyway?

Didn't we already ***** slap your ***** once already this season?post-2-1080915922.gif

I understand what your saying about the Panthers because you'll have swept them but, you can't say that about the Falcons if we win tomorrow over the Saints because you lost to the Saints once! Then if we beat you next sunday we can take sole possesion of first, so it is just 1 game over the Falcons...slow down big fella, you have to earn the dvision! ;)

No no, until the Falcons beat the Bucs, We own the tie breaker.