So why is ATL season more suprising than MIA season?

Come to think about it,,, they were 1-15 last year and now look, they are very well in the playoff hunt (which i hope they do make it in). But the thing with our birds is that we are a brand new team ,,, with a bunc onh of rookie starters ,,, so i guess its a little harder to be successful with that on your team ,,, but we DID it ,,, still Miami story is pretty cool too. How about Mia and ATL in the superbowl ,,, who would have predicted that one ,, but guess wut ppl it is very possible

Come to think about it,,, they were 1-15 last year and now look, they are very well in the playoff hunt (which i hope they do make it in). But the thing with our birds is that we are a brand new team ,,, with a bunc onh of rookie starters ,,, so i guess its a little harder to be successful with that on your team ,,, but we DID it ,,, still Miami story is pretty cool too. How about Mia and ATL in the superbowl ,,, who would have predicted that one ,, but guess wut ppl it is very possible

simple because they got bill parcells the media expected improvment.

I think because Miami being bad last season was basically a personell problem. The Falcons rebuild their team from the top down bringing in a rookie HC, rookie QB and rookie GM. Not to mention banking that a career backup RB could carry the load.

And then their's the crap that went on last season but I dont think I need to explain all that. <_<