Jerious Norwood-Well deserved Tribute-must see

michaelgee

i dont know norwood personally and i know hes not perfect but...****!..what a video...when you dedicate your success to GOD and your grandmother that shows how humble and good hearted he is. i mean in the 3 years hes been here i havent heard even a whisper of trouble about norwood. all i hear is how he loves to hunt and fish!...i hope the best for the man! go falcons

i dont know norwood personally and i know hes not perfect but...****!..what a video...when you dedicate your success to GOD and your grandmother that shows how humble and good hearted he is. i mean in the 3 years hes been here i havent heard even a whisper of trouble about norwood. all i hear is how he loves to hunt and fish!...i hope the best for the man! go falcons

thats why i was dissapointed in jerious with the highstep in the saints game, he has never ever showboated like that totally not in his nature. but i guess it was built up frustration of 4 strait saints losses and the constant talk of who is better him or reggie bust comming out .

thats why i was dissapointed in jerious with the highstep in the saints game, he has never ever showboated like that totally not in his nature. but i guess it was built up frustration of 4 strait saints losses and the constant talk of who is better him or reggie bust comming out .

yeah. i have never seen him showboat and after last year you can empathize with the guy enjoying this season...it seems like our players our all in this together and they are really believing in their selves

That was for the fans. All before the game, the RIVALRY was brought up over and over. They well remember the ugliness of that Monday Night game after Katrina. Even if they weren't on the team then - don't think most of the guys on our team didn't see that in some form. The showboating by our defense in that game was done on purpose as a payback for all the showboating when they beat us down on primetime TV. That was for the fans.

If you couldn't see how everybody was a little out of character with the showboating - then you didn't catch the whole theme.

Personally, I loved it. It played like kids in the corner lot playing smash-mouth football and having fun. It was for us.

Unfortunately, it's going to cause some of that same at the NO game - but they can handle it.

WOW!!!! What a speech, gives all of his credit to God and to his grandmother. I never realized how much class this guy had, excellent find and post with that video. I've never heard one peep of negativity about Jerious on or off the field, that speech clearly shows why. The man is as humble and well rounded as you can be. I've gained even more respect for him than I already had.

I hope he gets to spend his entire career with us, the man is a great player/role model and will always be a Falcon in one way or another.

Ok, so thanks a lot - get me crying first thing in the morning - just great!

Jerious - you are wonderful. May you always be a Falcon. We love you #32

very cool video! That video has been on Youtube since he has been a Falcon, I enjoy watching it from time to time.

Jerious will never forget what got him here!

My favorite jerious celebration is that thing he does nodding his head as he scores, of course this season he has done a few new ones, like the leaping across the goal line.

I think that is just his way of letting us know he's really feeling it!

'wood is quite a character, we are lucky to have him!

very cool video! That video has been on Youtube since he has been a Falcon, I enjoy watching it from time to time.

Jerious will never forget what got him here!

My favorite jerious celebration is that thing he does nodding his head as he scores, of course this season he has done a few new ones, like the leaping across the goal line.

I think that is just his way of letting us know he's really feeling it!

'wood is quite a character, we are lucky to have him!

Jerious is a true class act and i'm proud to have him on my team. and of course, there is nothing wrong with a little showboating as long as it isn't taken to T.O. kneeling the ball on the dallas star. i don't think norwood would do anything like that.

I loved the leap across the goal-line he did earlier in the season. And let's not forget, he did the dirty-bird after the 70+ yd td he scored against NO. He was just surrounded by his teammates it was hard to see.

I don't want to see Jerious ever play for another team. I want him to be a Falcon for life. This kid is truly a class individual and I appreciate players like this in the NFL. Those who don't let the fame and money get in the way, and truly remain humble throughout. Not just the words spoken, it's the spirit in which they are spoken, and the fact that he gives the Glory of all of his accomplishments where that recognition and honor belongs is truly impressive. I applaud you Jerious, here's to you and your continued success.